Cosplayer atlantisan > Costume of Yuffie Kisaragi (Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus)
- Most Recent Photo
- Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
- Yuffie Kisaragi
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Costume worn at:
- Comic-Con / San Diego Comic Con International 2010
- Comic-Con / San Diego Comic Con International 2009
- Comic-Con / San Diego Comic Con International 2008
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
Everything was kind of cobbled together from thrift stores! I think I took apart an old shirt to make the top. The belt I made from scratch! My friend Rebecca helped me with a lot of it!
- Personal Thoughts:
- One of my very first costumes. So ghetto haha. I wanted to do it for part of a Final Fantasy group that my friends were doing at Comic-Con and my other friend was already doing Advent Children Yuffie, so she suggested I do another version of Yuffie.
Add a Comment