Cosplayer BKitten > Costume of Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
This is hands down my favorite cosplay I made for AX11. I love Kakashi so it is such a joy to be cosplaying as him. I realized that I would need to scale does everything I created because I am very short. I also lost 10% of my body weight so I could look taller. Chibi Kakashi! hee hee
- Wig: found at the Sprit of Halloween store.
- Headband: was originally from a $4 blue headband from the Halloween store. I drilled out the original bolts and sewed my own black headband, painted gold brads with silver marker and added padding to the back.
- Vest: I used green cordoroy and used a vest pattern. The individual pockets took about 5hrs by themselves because I needed them to be fully functional. tiny little black plastic clips, green ribbon.
- Facemask, Shirt & pants: are all store bought modified items. Shirt added red felt circle and ventilation zipper. I cutoff the waistline elastic to the pants and added a drawstring. elastic, buttons and metal wire were added to the facemask.
- Leg wraps: white stretchy cotton sewed into long strips then sewn together.
- Shoes & kunai: ordered online at amazon.com
- Accessories: Gloves are handsewn with cardboard, brads and silver acrylic paint. Scrolls are wooden dowels, red velvet paper, green cardstock, fabriclike white paper and a sharpie. Pouches are cotton with a plastic button. Book is laser printed onto paper and glued to a crossword puzzle book.
Estimated Time: 6-8hrs
Debuted: AX 2011
Add a Comment