Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:48 pm
I am working on an Aisha costume and a Yoko Kurama costume anyone know of good sites to get this made or even a good book for refernce?
Even a Devil can have Angelic Qualities
- Posts: 1478
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:08 pm
- Location: So.Cal
I would make both of them from fuzzy fabrics and for the Youko Kurama ones, I would make and them attach them to the wig
- Standard Cosplayer
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:16 am
- Location: Los Angeles
Not sure about the Yoko Chick, but if you are talking about a Neopet Aisha, then I'd say use a velour or velvet type fabric. That's what I imagine the creature to feel like. Sturdy them with wire. Ta!
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:36 pm
- Location: at your window... BOO!
or you can buy them for abour $5 at a party supply store
I want to help save the world... if only I could remember how?
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 4:41 pm
- Location: Antwerp (Belgium)
I make and sell cat-ears in fake-fur (and other stuff) on my costumesite