Sell: Soul Calibur 2 Pirate Ivy Cosplay

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
CelestialShadow

Sell: Soul Calibur 2 Pirate Ivy Cosplay

Post by CelestialShadow » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Its time for me to retire this awesome costume.
This is the pirate version of the platinum haired vixen IVY from Soul Calibur fighting game series.

This costume has brought me a lot of joy and attention but its time for it to find a new home so I can make room for new costumes.

I spend a lot of time and money creating this costume so be assured that it is AS SEEN in the photos and is not some crappy 2nd hand costume that was made in china.

For the price I am asking you will get the entire costume, boots included and shipping to anywhere in the world!

THE SWORD IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything on this costume is handmade by me. The jacket is made from velveteen, fully lined and all seams finished. It is in excellent condition and ready to be worn. The epaullets on the shoulders are riveted onto the jacket and are non removable. This jacket if free size so it will fit any one, it does not close in the front and hangs open.

The pants are satin and are capri style so the boots pull up over the pants. They are draw string waist and will fit a size 4-6 woman`s.

The vest is also Satin and ties in the back by draw strings (theatrical style) and will fit a womans size 4-6.

The corset is pleather and laces up in the back, it is fully adjustable and will fit any sized waist.

The boots are Polyurethene thigh high style that zip up on the sides. Boot tops are removable via velcro if you wish to wear them without the black boot tops.
They have a few scuffs on the heels but are otherwise in great condition.

You will also get the cuffs and the crevat set, everything you need for this cosplay! I am asking $325.00 for entire cosplay package and shipping to ANYWHERE in the world.

See pictures here:http://www.acparadise.com/acp/display.php?c=12369