- Includes coat, skirt, yellow "vest"
- DOES NOT include gloves, boots, button up shirt, tie, scythe
- Wig available for $20 more
shoulder width - 14.5"
sleeve length - 22.5"
length - 43"
chest - 17.5" across front side
waist - 15.5" across front side
- Coat is lined! Fabric has a bit of a stretch. Velcro front closure.
"Vest" is a size small thin pale yellow v-neck 3/4 sleeved shirt from Jones New York
waist - 16.25"
length - 13"
- Zipper and hook closure in back.
- Most Recent Photo
- Soul Eater
- Maka Albarn
- Year Completed:
- Construction Difficulty:
- Costume worn at:
- Anime Expo 2008
- Anime LA 2009
- FanimeCon 2009
- Construction Details:
Coat was made from a modified pattern and is the manga version, i.e. white lining. The skirt was frustrating to make the first time around because the pattern I had fails, but I figured it out eventually. The boot straps are made from pleather with eyelets and buckles. Buttons are made from Model Magic and spray painted silver. Wig was from Cosplaywig, I had to trim it down tremendously and it's not as thin as I'd have like for accuracy but it looks pretty natural imo.
- Personal Thoughts:
- Even though I wanted to do Kidd at first, I'm having a blast wearing this~ Now if I can remember to bring a book for some Maka Chop pics. >D