Longtime costumer, started hitting up FL cons in 2007 and moved to CA in 2012! I tend to choose weird/obscure costumes. I work in the sciences, so making costumes feeds the creative half of my brain and keeps me sane in the crazy mad world of academia.
Next Convention Appearance: FanimeCon 2014
- Ali says, "Loved your work on this! It was awesome seeing it both onstage and up close at Fanime!"
- For Scarlet Claw from Cutey Honey
- anna-neko says, "wow, amazing amount of details going on here..."
- For Marie Antoinette from Rose of Versailles
- Hooded Woman says, "Yes!!! Such a perfect Alice!! "
- For Alice from Superjail!
- Foos says, "YAAAAAY! I LOVE IT! Adorable outfit and the plush meat is so cute!"
- For Bistro Armor from Monster Hunter
- otakukitten says, "HAHA! Yea, I need to bring Iroha back out. =3"
- For Cabbage Guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender