I have been cosplaying since 1996. Of course my first costumes are nothing to brag about sincemy sewing abilities were non-existant. =^^;;= I've since learned how to make my own patterns and many sewing techniques. However, it still makes me a bit flustered when cosplayer friends of mine ask for my help on things. With each new costume I take on, I feel like there is always something new to learn or try, which is why I've stayed in the hobby so long. It's a fun creative outlet and it really is what it's called cosPLAY~ So let's have fun!
Next Convention Appearance: Anime Expo 2013
- Feytaline says, "Sounds like a great time to me! :D I like it!"
- For Eileen Galvin from Silent Hill 4
- bunny.jack says, ">w< you look so cool in this one !!!!! >w< !"
- For General Cross Marian from D. Gray-Man
- Claeris says, "It looks really good though! I think you look awesome!"
- For Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- Shii Arisugawa says, "Lovely costume -and- photos!! *0*"
- For Sweden / Berwald Oxenstierna from Axis Powers Hetalia
- iluvenvy24 says, "niiiiice"
- For Akito Sohma from Fruits Basket