Data analysis

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
Bacsyfar

Data analysis

Post by Bacsyfar » Tue May 07, 2024 1:01 am

I'm hoping to transition into a career focused on data analysis, but I'm unsure of where to find quality training programs or courses, especially in the United States. Does anyone have recommendations for reputable institutions or online options that provide education in data analytics? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

ekuqyba

Re: Data analysis

Post by ekuqyba » Tue May 07, 2024 1:03 am

While I don't have in-depth knowledge of data analysis courses myself, I seem to recall someone mentioning an online school that offered programs related to that field. You could maybe check out https://elvtr.com/course/data-analysis-in-healthcare - if my memory serves me right, their website should have details listed about the specific data analysis courses they provide. You'd have to look into the particulars yourself, but it could potentially be a place to start researching training opportunities. It's just something I happened to come across before, so I can't personally endorse the quality of their offerings. But you may want to take a look if an online option for studying data analysis interests you.