A new experience in new country

Having problems with the website? Can't submit your costumes? Start here!
airlinesbuddy21

A new experience in new country

Post by airlinesbuddy21 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:02 am

Welcome to my post,
I am a software engineer at a firm, and I took a break from my job last month. I always wanted to travel the world, and I am taking these short breaks from my job to fulfil my dream. I have already visited many countries before, and this time I selected the United States. I started my journey in the United States in Miami, Florida. I landed at the British Airways Miami Terminal and began exploring there. I also visited other cities in Florida. I went to all the nearby attractions, tried different foods, and enjoyed them so much. I experienced a lot of new challenges and experiences there, through which I learned a lot. And I will plan another trip to the United States in a different city.

amorapotter

Re: A new experience in new country

Post by amorapotter » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:40 am

Planning another trip to explore a different city in the United States sounds like an exciting next step in your journey. Safe travels slope and may your future adventures be filled with even more unforgettable experiences!

donkey

Re: A new experience in new country

Post by donkey » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:27 am

I'm particularly interested in the challenges you faced. Learning from travel is such a valuable Retro Bowl part of the experience. I am looking forward to hearing about your next US destination.