Devil Zukin costume

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
gothicwhispers

Devil Zukin costume

Post by gothicwhispers » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:55 am

I need to know how to make a Devil Zukin costume. From Dance Dance revolution. :) i want it to be really good so i'd like it to be kinda like this picture

bad picture i know

gothicwhispers

Post by gothicwhispers » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:00 am

Heh:/

gothicwhispers

Post by gothicwhispers » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:06 am

:oops:

wingruby

you can do this...

Post by wingruby » Sat Jun 26, 2004 1:14 am

You can purchase a pattern from simplicity, McCalls, or Butterick under the juniors section. they have patterns for the skirt. You might have the check the size to see if it fits you.

For the top take a shirt that you already have and that fits you well and construct a pattern off that make sure to leave at 1/2 inches for your seams. Or you can go on a hunt for a purple shirt and do fabric paint. At staple there are these sheets of paper were you can print on them with an ink jet printer and iron on the pattern or picture of your choice. Cost about $12 a pack. The wings you can make on your own but if you don't have time I suggest halloween shops online.

Finally if you have the money you can commission someone. I am a commissioner and right now I have an opening. so if you want I can give you an official quote over email. Email me if you are interested queeneleanor@yahoo.com

gothicwhispers

Re: you can do this...

Post by gothicwhispers » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:31 am

wingruby wrote:You can purchase a pattern from simplicity, McCalls, or Butterick under the juniors section. they have patterns for the skirt. You might have the check the size to see if it fits you.

For the top take a shirt that you already have and that fits you well and construct a pattern off that make sure to leave at 1/2 inches for your seams. Or you can go on a hunt for a purple shirt and do fabric paint. At staple there are these sheets of paper were you can print on them with an ink jet printer and iron on the pattern or picture of your choice. Cost about $12 a pack. The wings you can make on your own but if you don't have time I suggest halloween shops online.

Finally if you have the money you can commission someone. I am a commissioner and right now I have an opening. so if you want I can give you an official quote over email. Email me if you are interested queeneleanor@yahoo.com

Alright. I think i could attemp the shirt but i dont wanna try the skirt hehe. I'd rather buy one thats similar and as for the hears i dunno what to do