Need Help making a teen titans costume

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
sckotche

Need Help making a teen titans costume

Post by sckotche » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:09 pm

Hey guys can anyone help me make a cyborg costume....I don't really know where to start..I"m a newbie..or suggest somewhere I can get one made.
Thanks

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:21 pm

OUCH! but I admire your choice!
Verbaitm:
First off, get a model of Cyborg, like an action figure from KB Toys or something. Look at the overall figure; Legs, chest, arms. Figure out what each can be made with, next, you'll have to find a way to place them on you, such as sewn into cloth or maybe tape or skin glue. You'll than need to make the details for the items, I'd recomend looking into Star Wars stuff for the buttons and maybe old TV remotes and such for the arm panel.

The head, you can use a smooth ball (size of your head and solid form) and cut off to make the form of a head and paint over it and add a light bulb if you want.

Anyway, I hope it turns out, make sure you get some pics!

sckotche

Post by sckotche » Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:46 pm

Thanks for the advise...you mean a pic like this one...if you come along any more advise It would be really helpful and I will def you pics when it is done... thanks.

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/599c7553/b ... CBMfEtGKKL