Aerith's Fairy Tale Staff

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Gina Sadiren

Aerith's Fairy Tale Staff

Post by Gina Sadiren » Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:35 pm

hello, in addition to making my goddess cosplay this year. I want to make another accessory for my Aerith costume. I want to make her Fairy Tale Staff.

I thought I'd try using the thin foam you get at the arts and crafts store, but its too loose, even with doing 3 layers. and the hot glue doesn't stick to the pole I'm using.

could someone tell me what material I should use? and I was thinking of using a flag pole for the base of the staff, is this a good idea?

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:05 pm

pic?

I think PVC pipe works the best for Aeris... Only cause she does so much advertiseing for them.

Gina Sadiren

Post by Gina Sadiren » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:22 pm

Sterling wrote:pic?

I think PVC pipe works the best for Aeris... Only cause she does so much advertiseing for them.

actually, I don't have a direct picture, I'm just looking off of the game at it here and there. But its her staff with the purple triangles sticking out. Thats where I was using the foam peices for.

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:49 pm

I'll need to play the game again...

Gina Sadiren

Post by Gina Sadiren » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:14 am

Sterling wrote:I'll need to play the game again...

Its okay, I'll do my best to see if I can find a somewhat decent picture of it. Thanks ^_^