Sword of Truth

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Phanari

Sword of Truth

Post by Phanari » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:04 pm

I wanna do a Sword of Truth cosplay group but I'm not sure about how big I should make the Mord-Sith Agiels. If anyone here has read the series, please help me.
~Ari
God blesses us all in this world in many different ways!

Hemuloki-sama

Post by Hemuloki-sama » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:38 pm

Please provide a picture so that we all can help you.
A mouth full of popcorn will only get you so far in life~

My Lj also features various Wig tutorials now!
http://www.livejournal.com/users/hemuloki_sama
Please be sure to visit my ACP store!
http://www.acparadise.com/display.php?a=10454&t=1

Phanari

Terribly sorry...

Post by Phanari » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:07 pm

There aren't any actual pictures of Mord-Sith. There is a lot of fan art and that's where my problem is. Because I got those pics and all the Agiels were apparently the wrong size so I don't know what size to make them.
~Ari

wingruby

Post by wingruby » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:26 pm

SExy....OMG someone is going to do it. Where are you from if you are near me I want to match you. I want the sorcer's outfit with the pretty blue stone or maybe be a sister of the light. And someone else can be a sister of the dark when they were captured by the Order.

The agiel based on description is only as long as from the tips of the fingers to the wrist.

It also fits on their neck so it wouldn't be too long. However I have a hard time imagining the ends of it and how that is shaped.

wingruby

Post by wingruby » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:27 pm

Which version of the Mordsith are you doing the Red battle outfit or their casual white or their training gear?

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:37 pm

I might be able to build the sword.

Adnawun

Re: Sword of Truth

Post by Adnawun » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:32 am

Phanari wrote:I wanna do a Sword of Truth cosplay group but I'm not sure about how big I should make the Mord-Sith Agiels. If anyone here has read the series, please help me.
~Ari
SPOILER:

- well remember how it has to go through Richard's ear? I'd say figure it out from there.

wingruby

Re: Sword of Truth

Post by wingruby » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:31 am

Adnawun wrote:
Phanari wrote:I wanna do a Sword of Truth cosplay group but I'm not sure about how big I should make the Mord-Sith Agiels. If anyone here has read the series, please help me.
~Ari
SPOILER:

- well remember how it has to go through Richard's ear? I'd say figure it out from there.
It didn't actually go through his ears it was place onto the ear.

Phanari

Post by Phanari » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:03 pm

Wingruby:: I'm in California. The ones I'm doing are the red trainer uniforms. I'm gonna wear Kahlan's Mother Confessor dress. We don't have a Richard or a Zedd and those are really important characters ::hint hint INVITE hint hint::
~Ari

wingruby

Post by wingruby » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:32 pm

Phanari wrote:Wingruby:: I'm in California. The ones I'm doing are the red trainer uniforms. I'm gonna wear Kahlan's Mother Confessor dress. We don't have a Richard or a Zedd and those are really important characters ::hint hint INVITE hint hint::
~Ari
Where in California are you...I am in Sacramento vincinity

Phanari

Post by Phanari » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:53 pm

I'm a little closer to LA. But it's funny you mention Sacremento. My dad told me to look for cons up north because we have family there. But kinda close to Lodi, Sebastipole and San Fransisco. If you know of any, we could cosplay there.
~Ari