help me !!! on ichigo from bleach bankia uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Hektick

help me !!! on ichigo from bleach bankia uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Hektick » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:19 pm

hi there! if anyone can help me make ichigo's bankia uniform that would be great!!!-

Katasha

Post by Katasha » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:10 pm

If we knew what it looked like we could help you, do you have any pictures?

5il3nc3r

Post by 5il3nc3r » Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:10 pm

http://www.qqcosplay.com/BLH/blhichblk.html
hope that's allowed (to link to).

Also, to see it from the anime itself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF1ksEBc45E

I'm adding to this topic because I would also like to know how to make it myself (Hoping it would cost less that buying it from that site)

Keep in mind that it would be my first costume, my first cosplaying ever, and my first time actually working with textiles...

.Hakr99

Post by .Hakr99 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:49 am

Ichigos top part is wrapped in bangages. the pants are called Hakama, a type of japanese clothing. im going to make some for one of my costumes soon so i cant really help much with that part.

for the jacket Im not sure what pattern would be best, but if you looked through mabey the sportswear section of the pattern books in the fabric stores you might find something simular. then just make the bottom longer and wider. or the costume section might also have something. where it connects in the middle you could use snaps. and at the bottom where its jagged you could cut it to look like that then put some No Fray stuff on it.

hope that helps a little,also heres another pic
[img][img]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/ ... 219-06.jpg[/img][/img][/url]
*I love playing dress up*
^ ^
x

beautifuldreamer1289
Location: 0.o why do YOU want to know? stay away from me you stalker! *runs and hides*

Post by beautifuldreamer1289 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:48 am

also, buy a pattern for a kimono/wutever the name is for the japanese robes he wears, and hakr just gave some good advice too, so not much else i can say to follow up on that
i would put something deep and meaningful here...

but im too lazy.

that and i dont really have anything deep or meaningful to say

5il3nc3r

Post by 5il3nc3r » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:20 pm

I've been told by my mother that it would probably cost me about the same in materials if I were to make it myself so I was better off buying it from them (plus, I'd get a professional making it), but I'm still pondering weither I'm actually gonna get the costume or not (the con is only in august, so I have plenty of time).