Reservoir Chronicle: TSUBASA - Chii

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel

Reservoir Chronicle: TSUBASA - Chii

Post by MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:07 pm

I've started to work on the cosplay and I hope it comes out nicely.

I am doing Fai D. Flowright's Chii, but with my own varied outfit.. since you really don't see Chii all that much.. ~~' (Below my post and all is the picture with production art. Steal my idea and art and I'll be forced to hurt you. ><)

I was thinking, since Fai D. Flowright wears mostly blue white and a dab of black (gloves and all), should I use some of the same color scheme (the dress I'm making this out of is white, so there the white) or should I go with a more of a "Chii colored theme"? I personally think that some nice blue will work with it, and a bit of yellow/gold..

What are you opinins?

And the sleeve (which is the lace part from the shoulder down).. should I have it on or not? I kindof do, but I don't at the same time. Same with the little wrist-cuffs I stole from the Utena Rose bride dresses. >>

I'm thinking about.. panty-wise.. something off-color scheme.. like.. black and blue, or something. ^^' Or stick with white and do like red or pink or purple.. something. I ano. I just may go with white/blue. ^^'

Any help is greatly appreciated~ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

And yes.. I seriously plan on doing the panties like that as Fai did make Chii, and even though Fai probably doesn't have a single perverted molecule in his body, I still want to have some panties that say "Fai's Property" or "Property of Fai". >>'
"Eien ni ichiban utsukushiku kagayaku hoshi dayo." (You are the star that shines most beautifully forever.)
~Chiba Mamoru from the last episode of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Stars

BlackKnightress210

Post by BlackKnightress210 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:53 am

I think it looks great!

And, he does have a perverted side! *laughs manically* When he calls a man -chi, -pu or any other such thing, I think he has some sort of odd-ball side. Anyhow, I like it a lot and it's probably best to have the knickers say 'Property of Fai D. Flowrighte' (I'm not sure the spelilng of his full name off the top of my head.)

MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel

Post by MagicalCosplayerGirlAngel » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:42 pm

BlackKnightress210 wrote:I think it looks great!

And, he does have a perverted side! *laughs manically* When he calls a man -chi, -pu or any other such thing, I think he has some sort of odd-ball side. Anyhow, I like it a lot and it's probably best to have the knickers say 'Property of Fai D. Flowrighte' (I'm not sure the spelilng of his full name off the top of my head.)
Thank you very much~! ^_^

Property of FAi d. Flowright?

Hmm.. how should it go? I don't think it'll all fit on the back.

Maybe something like this:

(Front)
Property of

(Back)
Fai D. Flowright

Hmm.. If I'm careful about it.. I'm sure I could make a chibi-faced Fai and Chii and put it on the front of the panties while the back says "Property of Fai D. Flowright."

Thanks! >w<

Anybody else have any good ideas?
"Eien ni ichiban utsukushiku kagayaku hoshi dayo." (You are the star that shines most beautifully forever.)
~Chiba Mamoru from the last episode of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Sailor Stars