I.C.E - International Cosplay Expeditions

General Announcements and News regarding ACP
Genjitsu
ACP Owner

I.C.E - International Cosplay Expeditions

Post by Genjitsu » Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:06 am

Man, I don't know about you, but the heat in Miami's killing me! So what better way to cool off in the summer than with some I.C.E?

Ok, terrible jokes aside, International Cosplay Expeditions is a spin-off from ACP. In the past, we've received many submissions from international cosplayers, but kept ourselves limited to just American cosplayers due to space and bandwidth reasons. Times have changed though, and thanks to your donations and support, we've finally been able to open our doors to them.

Seems kind of silly to list international cosplayers on AMERICAN Cosplay Paradise though, so we decided to make a separate section for them. The search engine will cover both ACP and ICE, but otherwise think of ICE as its own site.

We're far from finished with it though - we still need to translate the submission form and some other important pages into different languages. Currently, we have someone to translate it to Japanese, but we would like also like to support other languages. If you know French, German, Italian, Spanish, or Chinese, and would like to help out ACP, please leave me a private message! (It's only 2-3 pages that need translating, not a lot!)