Cosplayer Katsuya > Costume of Penelope (Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves)
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
* Yellow turtle neck was originally white and dyed for the shade.
* Mouse ears were made by me using head phones to hold it together. Tried to make it a tad more 3-D-ish by using stuffing from a stuff dragon my dog ripped apart (at the tail). Also made it a bit too big
* Bandanna was some fabric cut by me but was slightly too short. Had to pin it and tuck underneath the wig to hold it in place.
* The purple makeup is Kryolan Aquacolor.
* The wig is the Gold Blonde 0.7m Dynamic Styling Long Straight from the Ebay seller cosplayanimewigs.
* Everything else was founded at thrift stores. Expect the glasses and overalls from online.
* Biplane: got a simple one and painted on top with appropriate colors.
- Personal Thoughts:
- With Sanzaru working on Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time for this year, I felt inspired to put together Penelope, who was in the 2005 title of the franchise Honor Among Thieves.
Add a Comment