Login New Account

I like to do random improv cosplays, meaning if you see me, there is a 75% chance i just threw on something and hoped that it resembles something, the other 25% i'm in my Komui Lee.

Next Convention Appearance:

Recent Updates
Newest Favorites
Newest Fans

Recent Comments