Celestial Costume Submissions
1. You can upload in progress photos of your costume, but make sure they are tagged as construction photos. You can tag them in the "Manage Photos" section of your costume control panel. Incomplete photos of your costume showing up as a "normal" photo may be subject to deletion.
Commissioned Costume Submission Guidelines:
1. Celestial users only, and only to be used by the CommissionER (the one that made the costume)
2. A commissioned costume is a costume you've made specifically for someone else, and they keep it. Loaned or borrowed costumes are not considered commissions. If you wore the costume first and sold it later, it is not a commission. If the costume is already present in your normal costume profile, it is not considered a commission.
3. You should only designate a costume as a commission after it's been completed (It will move from your pending costumes to Costumes Made).
4. You should have at least one photo of the completed costume on a dressform with 75% of the costume showing to be your #1 thumbnail.
5. It is recommended you have side and back views of the completed costume on a dressform.
Instructions and Criteria on how to submit cosplay items to ACParadise
1 post • Page 1 of 1