COMMISSION LIST (People that can make costumes for you)

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
waynekaa
ACP Owner

COMMISSION LIST (People that can make costumes for you)

Post by waynekaa » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:33 pm

This LIST is just for people who DO commissions (i.e. make costumes to sell to others):
So those who sell costumes/props and do commissions, please feel free to post here.

Those commissioners who hold Celestial accounts should open their ACP Store for more hits. For details on opening your store, see the tool box or the Announcements thread for more details.

Please list what you do and your relevant contact information in this thread:
People who WANT commissions, please send a private message (PM) to the commissioner as opposed to replying to this thread. (Cos I'll delete those types of posts). Please make sure to consider time and effort that is needed to make costumes, as well as having adequate reference pictures prior to starting.

Please note that ACP is not responsible for any transactions that occur in this forum, so please exercise common sense.
Last edited by waynekaa on Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise

Dark_Tiger

Post by Dark_Tiger » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:05 am

EDIT: I NO LONGER DO COMMISSIONS.

Well, looks like I'm posting first. Go me.

I specialize in high-end weapons, staffs, armor, guards, custom buttons, jewerly, crowns, and other accessories. Perfect for those of us who just want to sew. My preference is to work in metal, hardwoods, resins, plasters, and composite plastics, due to their durability, but I will do foam or rubber at your request.

I will no longer do complete costumes, sorry.

If you're looking for some pictures, check out my Cosplay.com gallery

My current minium lead time is 45 days for a rush job. Your time may vary particulary if you need me to make a mech or something else that complicated.

I'm very sorry to have to do this, but from July 2007 onward, I am going to have to charge $5 per quote to anyone who requests more than 2 diffrent quotes. This charge will be put agianst the cost of the prop should you buy it. I've had to do this because of a number of people asking for multiple quotes with no intent of ever buying anything. I feel that 2 quotes is enough for you to have a good feel for my prices, so any more either indicate an intent to buy, or an intent to waste my time and yours.
Last edited by Dark_Tiger on Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Real men sew!

Tigerye Productions: Props, weapons, and much more. I can do that!
"Ebay is the best bet as they are unfeeling there and cold. " - Hemuloki

Tia

Post by Tia » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:12 am

That'd be me. I specialize in high-end, detailed costumes. Pretty much, if you have an idea of what you want, I will create a costume for any character, whether it be from an anime, game, Jrock, or completely original, from scratch. All you have to do is give me a few detailed pictures and your measurements, and I will do the rest. I also do wigs, but not the really complicated ones. If it's beyond my skill, I will refer you to another wigmaker. No character is too obscure for me to make you a costume. Between myself and Dark_Tiger, we can handle every facet of the costume. You will not need to do anything yourself besides supply measurements and reference. It's really that easy.
It's not love that makes the world go 'round; it's fanboys and fangirls.

Laura92

Post by Laura92 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:17 pm

I specialize in mediocre to pretty good quality costumes at super reasonable prices, because well, they're not top of the line, I'll be honest with ya. I try my best, and my gallery is up so you can see my work (some of my older ones are really bad though...Disregard them!) and the best is all I can do ^_^ If you're interested, send me an email or PM and I'll get back to you on whether or not I can commission at that point in time or not. Thanks!
See me at: Kamecon '04 (Feb28, NH) ~ Anime Boston '04 (Apr9-11, MA) ~ PortconMaine '04 (June 17 only, ME) ~ Connecticon '04 (July 18, CT.) ~ Arisia '05 (Jan 16?, MA) ~ Kamecon '05 (Feb, NH) ~ AnimeBoston '05 (May 11-13, MA) ~ PortconMaine '05 (June24-27, ME) ~ Connecticon '05 (July, CT)

|c|o|s|p|L|a|y| is my anti-drug!

wingruby

Post by wingruby » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:36 pm

deleted
Last edited by wingruby on Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hemuloki-sama

Post by Hemuloki-sama » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:38 pm

Hm, Laura replied to this....

Well, I'm Hemuloki-sama and while I don't take costume commissions at the current time, I'm still open for wigs, props, and accessories and just about anything else you can think of. I don't do full costumes but if you need me to do a pair of gloves or boots that are a bit beyond your own ability, I'll be happy to do that.

Hemuloki-sama: All wig orders and advanced accessories, prop, and hat workings will be going to me and I guarantee they are made of top quality materials. From the wood I use to the lace on EGL, and the wig fiber, I use all from the top of quality materials and I order my wigs from the online store Amphigory.

Cat: She is my "student" (or apprentice, if you will) and I have her making most hats and accessory orders that come in as most are simple and can be used for good practice. I usually check her work before she sends them out and whatever I don't like, I fix so quality is guaranteed.

Shinigami: She is currently learning how to make props. She's made two Gunblades for practice and one Calinz sword from Magna Carta. I work alongside her so mistakes really aren't made unless one of us aren't paying attention.

If you're ever interested in commissioning any of us (you can request one of us to work on something if you're not sure), just PM me or send me an email.
A mouth full of popcorn will only get you so far in life~

My Lj also features various Wig tutorials now!
http://www.livejournal.com/users/hemuloki_sama
Please be sure to visit my ACP store!
http://www.acparadise.com/display.php?a=10454&t=1

ashleyv
Standard Cosplayer

Post by ashleyv » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:01 am

Hello! I'm AshleyV. I specilize in making costumes. Besides costumes I am able to make props, jewerly, and even accessories. You may see me at different conventions selling my anime/video game related purses and bags. I am also expanding towards making armor and wig styling as well. I can commission just about any costumes; however, if it is a costume that I will not be able to do I will be more than happy to refer you to someone who will be able to. Please give me at least 2 months to make a costume; however, the longer the time the better.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way let me tell you more about myself. I have been sewing for the past 7 years, cosplaying for the past 5 years. I am a Fashion Design/Merchandising major with a marketing minor at the University of North Alabama in Florence, AL. My cosplay site is located at http://www.starnightdreams.com.

wingruby

Post by wingruby » Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:13 pm

deleted
Last edited by wingruby on Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

glass snow

Post by glass snow » Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:32 pm

Greetings oh yonder cosplayer!

Well, commission wise, I am willing to do practically anything ( within my abilities in other words).
I truly enjoy making very detailed costumes, and adore making Elegant Gothic Lolita/Elegant Gothic Aristocrat clothing.
Period costumes, Visual Kei, Anime/game cosplay are all within my territory. Most props and accessories can be commissioned also. I do my best to find out the best deals on good quality materials ( wholesale..ect ect).

If you would like pictures of my work please PM me ( my site is not up yet)

God bless and keep all safe
-Misz Carrots.
Choice of faith should not be somthing that seperates us, but somthing that ties us..love is the ultimate key.

tddm.org - nice daily words
homestarrunner.com <------ GO THERE ITS SOOO HALARIOUSE!

Tia

Post by Tia » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:46 pm

I just wanted to let you all know that I have some reference pictures up on cosplay.com now. You can view them here: http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.p ... user=22812
Thanks. ^_^

leloi
Standard Cosplayer

Post by leloi » Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:25 pm

Hello, fellow cosplayers...

I am excited because I just launched my commissioning business.

http://www.nightgardensewing.com

The site is still a bit barren, but it should give you a general idea of what I do. Currently fleece hats, stuffed animal props and costumes are up for commission. Visit my commissioning page for details on my pricing and timing constraints.

sesshomaru-sama

Commisions

Post by sesshomaru-sama » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:10 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Lauren Cheeseman and I am the president of "My Story... Cosplay and Commisions". I am currently taking in commisions for smaller, simpler costumes, as well as props. I have done things such as, Kikyo (from InuYasha) costume, Leene/Yuna's Microphone from FFX, Inuyasha's (from InuYasha) necklace, simple wigs, Leene's belt and so on. I have reasonable prices and I work fast. Also, I rent out my completed costumes to people who need costumes, FAST. This is a very cheap program. If you are interested then feel free to visit my site for more information, www.geocities.com/my_st0ry or you can e-mail me at darktenshi21@hotmail.com

Thanks Everyone! :D

PS. Samples coming soon :D
Last edited by sesshomaru-sama on Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-~*"My Story..." Cosplay and Commissions*~-
-I guess that’s the way the story goes, Will it ever make sense, Somebodies got to Know-

wingruby

Post by wingruby » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:25 pm

deleted
Last edited by wingruby on Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

hichan
Celestial Cosplayer

Post by hichan » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:15 pm

err.... delete! me = no time for making costumes due to working 2 jobs...

plus i don't have regular internet access ;_; sorry!
Last edited by hichan on Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hemuloki-sama

Post by Hemuloki-sama » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:19 am

It's me again, this time with a news update:

I've recently been contacted by a girl named GoGo from cosplay.com and thinking over it carefully, I've decided to combine with her and form a business.

I'm not sure on the new name and for the most part, things will work the same but now I'll be appearing at various conventions in the Artist Alley and panels. I'm also able to take on more since I have a partner to work with. On the up side as well, I will be able to get things faster from Amphigory and Dr.Locks so I will be able to take better rush orders.

Also, please look at the Cosplay.com gallery as well as my ACP one for wig examples. Not all are pictured since I just recently got my own digital camera.

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?userid=13867
A mouth full of popcorn will only get you so far in life~

My Lj also features various Wig tutorials now!
http://www.livejournal.com/users/hemuloki_sama
Please be sure to visit my ACP store!
http://www.acparadise.com/display.php?a=10454&t=1

Alchem

Post by Alchem » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:46 pm

Hello,

I am currently taking weapon commissions, I specialize in very high end, detailed blades and hilts as well as staves and rods of any kind. I work for materials cost only, I am trying to build a portfolio for college and a future career in the field of prop design and special effects. I also like to keep costs as low as possible for the high end quality work I put out (I'm a perfectionist), this is because I have a very intimate understanding with the budget needs of cosplay. I'm a relative unknown in the extended cos' community so I like to do commissions via paypal and ebay (The safest way I have found for both me and the buyer). If you would like a materials quote for any sort of weapon or prop please send me an email and within 48 hours I will send you a quote. I work with my lovely girlfriend who is specializing in design, so be assured my work is quality checked! (Under threat of domestic violence it's always the best! :shock: ) All props are photographed and reviewed (by buyer) before being shipped. One last thing, to keep communications as open as possible between me and the buyer I like to use AIM to make sure I do the best possible job and that all parties are satisfied.

(torgofg@hotmail.com)

***Include as many reference photo's as possible!***
"Guys...you realize were making gundams out of cardboard....?"

-Me, 2004

InuGrlRayn

Post by InuGrlRayn » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:16 am

I make good quality cosplay and other costumes. I am currently adding some new features to my site, including an anime themed lingerie section as well as offering formal wear and bringing your own designs to life. If there is a way to physically do it, chances are, that I can. Feel free to check out my website at http://www.raynsanimecostumes.com
“Upon the black rose I swear, I shall win this duel and then, kill the rose bride."

"I'm not going to die because I know that I'll stay alive forever, here in your heart."

Riceball

Post by Riceball » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:03 pm

:wink:
Last edited by Riceball on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pegasusmaiden

pegasusmaiden's flight and fancies

Post by pegasusmaiden » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:22 am

Image Image Image Image

For those of you that are already my costumers thank you very much for your support and your appreciation of my work.

Instead of listing the things I can do. I will let you know what I like about commissioning. I am a seamstress by profession and I enjoy making clothes for others overall. I especially like cosplay orders because it is only in this community where I can experience making intricate, unique, and personalized clothing. I strive to deliver the best quality and the best of my efforts.

I believe if you employ me as your commissioner you will be happy to return for a second order. I am open for giving advice too. I am online everyday and I reply to mails within 24 hours

I am also very happy that I can now add credentials to my costumes I now have 7 awards from 5 different conventions/events that I have entered a masquerade for and from hall cosplay. I am proud that my costumes are accepted and they are welcomed by the convention goers.

time needed for a costume 2months
rush orders if under 45 days

For costume quotes
Please submit a request through

http://www.pegasusmaiden.com/cosplay
Last edited by pegasusmaiden on Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

bailey
Celestial Cosplayer

Post by bailey » Mon May 02, 2005 9:31 am

I take commissions and I have just opened my store! Go check it out ^___^
I will take sewing comissions, accesory commissions and wig styling commisions. As it says in my store profile I am willing to try pretty much anything once so don't be afraid to ask!

Miss D

Post by Miss D » Tue May 03, 2005 1:45 pm

I do wigs, costumes, props, and plush! View some of my work at http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?userid=23441 and www.customcosplay.com I'll have more images up soon!

I specialize in high quality sewing, my skill and eye for detail are unparalleled, your sure to be pleased! I have over eight years of costuming behind me, and I have been sewing garments since I was 6.

I have also won many awards for my costumes, including 2002 youth sweepstakes at the Oregon state fair, for the higest number of points scored in sewing (in short, a lot of blue ribbons, and then a sewing machine, for the quality of my sewing!) The Kotoko costume in my cosplay.com gallery won a hall prize at Kumoricon in 2004. Here's a picture of some of my awards, I've gotten a dozen more so far this summer (not in the picture) with more sure to come!

If you would like to request a costume, please visit my web site: www.customcosplay.com or send me an e-mail with the following information:

Please title the e-mail with the name of the costume you are requestiong,
I need:
-Your measurements in inchs (for the estimate I need hips, waist, and chest or bust, plus height)

-at least one image of the costume you are requesting, a clear view of front, side and back is even better.

-The DATE you need it by...its nice to know the convention, but I dont know when all of them are! :oops:

-what materials you are interested in, or if the choice is mine.

-what parts you need (wigs, petticoats, pants, belts, weapons eta.)

NEW!!! Iam now selling fleece hats of all kinds! Check out my ACP store, and if you don't see what you want, send me an e-mail!
My acp store: http://www.acparadise.com/display.php?a=16886&t=1
I also do small hand knit items and machine knit large items.
Last edited by Miss D on Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Want the best cosplay at your convention?
www.customcosplay.com

luckinspades
Standard Cosplayer

Post by luckinspades » Sat May 14, 2005 10:45 pm

I make hats.

www.queenofcaps.com

I also do comissions, but only for local folk, as I hate the notion of risking to mis-fit things without a double-check.

taeliac_studio

Commissions?

Post by taeliac_studio » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:02 pm

Wow! This was due for an update, I think ^^;

I've been doing cosplay commissions since 2001, and working with commissioners since early 2003. We've filled nearly 500 orders (we're at 484 as I type this now) in that time, mostly for costumes and props. We've made somewhere in the vicinity of 250 different costumes - I kind of lost track after a while ^__^;

I'm currently in school for Costume Production as an undergrad at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and plan on graduating in the Spring of 2008 (hooray!) Due to this, my commission time (and the time I have to answer inquiry emails) is severely limited, I'm sorry to say. If you inquire about something, please have at least 4 months notice, and be willing to wait to hear back from me for a few weeks -- I've been trying to do the best that I can, but school work has to come first (or, I don't graduate~)

My site has a lot of information on it, in regards to commission status, and how to inquire about a costume. I've recently re-built the whole thing, and hopefully it's more user friendly, and the inquiry form helps me to answer you quicker, so please, check it out!

Taeliac Studio Cosplay
BeAnime.com

I am planning on having much more premade cosplay in the future as well, because I have an odd obsession with just randomly making costumes that I can't wear, so if you check in my store on my site, I may have something for ya.

For more information on commissioning costumes, please visit my site - www.BeAnime.com or one of the following links:

[+] Want to see what I've done? (my cosplay portfolio)
[+] Want to know what to send for a commission inquiry (and where to send it to)?
[+] Want to see past customer feedback and information on how many of something I've sold (so you know that I am a reputable seller)?
[+] Payment plans? We got 'em!
[+] Need a quick, cute gift?
[+] Interested in what commissions I'm currently working on or the status of your commission?

Drop me a line at any time, and I'll be happy to get back to you ASAP (just forgive me if it takes a while, I'm a one-woman show for the most part, so I take care of all emails, sewing, pattern development, website updating, etc... yeah. Lots of work!)

You can find me on DeviantArt, too, if you'd like ~ Taeliac.DeviantArt.com

<3 Sam
Last edited by taeliac_studio on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why watch anime when you can be anime?
BeAnime.com
Find my tutorials & more on taeliac.DeviantArt.com

Jewel Lilka-Xenobia

Post by Jewel Lilka-Xenobia » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:53 pm

I'm the commissioner of Clan-Clan Cosplay. I specialize in high-end costumes, minor props, weapons, and easy to average wigs. (That means, no Kotoko from Chobits and no Washuu Hakubi wig from Tenchi Muyo)

I'm very honest with what I'm capable of and if I can't do a costume because of it's complexity, I will kindly refer you to some very good friends of mine and other commissioning sites who do costumes, props, weapons, and wigs as well.

Visit my website for all the info! http://geocities.com/clan_clan_cosplay/Enter.html
President of the anime club, Otaku Non-Anonymous!
~When all else fails, IMPROVISE!~

My Cosplay Site: http://geocities.com/clan_clan_cosplay

mikeabundo

Low-Cost, High-Quality Costumes from the Philippines

Post by mikeabundo » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:08 am

Filipina cosplay celeb Jerry Polence creates costumes using low-cost, high-quality materials from the Philippines. Post your inquiries here.

Katasha

Post by Katasha » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:44 pm

I do commissions

I charge $10 an hour plus cost of material and shipping. I do not make my costume out of broadcloth, I mostly work with Twill, satin and silk.
I live in Canada but I have done commissions for people all around North America.

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?m ... 94&cat=500 most of my past work can be found there, it is updated often so always keep checking!

Image Image

Image Image
I Also make cloths for MSD, SD and Leeke Sized dolls.

More pictures coming soon.
Last edited by Katasha on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

lainey

Post by lainey » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:40 am

Goddess Boutique: http://goddessboutique.net/

We do custom costume sets, props, accessories and wigs. We have over 1500 feedback on ebay! We get booked VERY FAST for costume sets. We are also in the Masters/Craftsman division!

Goddess Boutique has been opened since 2003, and we have a lot of experience dealing with people.

InuGrlRayn

Post by InuGrlRayn » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:18 am

Hello all!

My name is Rachel and I do custom costuming, particularly anime (I sound like I'm from Cosplay Costumes Anonymous or something) You can check out my website at http://www.tennogeeto.com

I've been sewing off and on since I was 6 and have had a business doing such for about two years. While, at the moment, I do mostly sewing, I plan to expand into making armor and props as well as wig design. Ten No Geeto should also be selling manga and anime shortly.

Feel free to email me at Rachel.Ryan@tennogeeto.com for a quote on any costume, prop, or other accessory. I'm pretty booked over the next couple months in preporation for my table at AnimeNext, but I still have some openings.

Any quote requests need to have the following information:

Name:
Event needed by (if applicable):
Character (and what anime they're from):
Approximate size:
Preferences on what materials I use for the costume, color of fabric, ect.:
Reference Pictures:

I would request that all costume orders be placed at least 60 days in advance, though, for an extra fee, I will do rush orders.

All prices are based on materials and labor. Shipping is not included in estimate.

Happy Cosplaying!
Rachel Ryan
Ten No Geeto
“Upon the black rose I swear, I shall win this duel and then, kill the rose bride."

"I'm not going to die because I know that I'll stay alive forever, here in your heart."

Mikalaya

Post by Mikalaya » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:29 am

fin
Last edited by Mikalaya on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChibiSeishi

Commission Wigs Here!

Post by ChibiSeishi » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:05 pm

Hi all!

My name is Misty of MistyKat Studios and I am OPEN FOR BUSINESS! I do all levels of wigworking, from Final Fantasy X's Shiva to Kodomo no Omocha's Sana Kurata.

I am very professional and take IMMENSE pride in my work. My turn-around right now is about six to eight weeks after payment clears. My quotes include for charges: materials, labor at $10.00 per styling hour, 7% sales tax, and shipping.

Please feel free to email me at schmittm23@hotmail.com or pm me for a quote. Please include your name, email address, character name, series, and reference pictures. I also do original characters and characters that are not strictly anime.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you!! ^_^

Tia

Post by Tia » Sat May 20, 2006 2:44 am

I'm sorry to say that I am unable to take costume commissions anymore. I just don't have enough time. I still do a few wig commissions, and will be launching a jewelry site in the next month or so.

YuffieBunny

Post by YuffieBunny » Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:49 pm

http://www.yuffiebunny.com/commissions

I take commissions on pre-made and made to order cyber and pony falls. My site also offers the cheapest prices for the materials needed to make such falls, so if you're well rounded in making them on your own you can order from me for that as well.

SAMPLE:

my APC store is open, but PLEASE for full details and information visit the site linked above!
See Ya Space Cowboy
StrawBerry Glitter Sin

Mikalaya

Misary

Post by Mikalaya » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:51 pm

Last edited by Mikalaya on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kichara

Commisions

Post by Kichara » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:58 pm

Hello all. My name's Amanda, and I make costumes. Obviously.

I put a lot of pride and work into the costumes I make, and always try to be fair about the price I make the costumes for. I also cut and style wigs.

Not much else to say. You can find examples of my stuff at my Cosplay Lab Profile:

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/de ... berid=4831

Thanks for looking!

cosplaymagic

Post by cosplaymagic » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:46 pm

Hi, I can do commission works on all kind of costumes and weapons. Please check my shop at www.cosplaymagic.com, I can be contacted at cosplaymagic@gmail.com

Dokudel

Post by Dokudel » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 pm

Hello my name is Dokudel. I have been cosplaying since 1998, and have been taking commissions since 2004. I take almost any anime/video game/fantasy and etc costumes.

I can make/style wigs, costumes, small props, small armor, simple weapons and all the good stuff. I need at least a month or more to work on the items you may need. If you need a rush order, of course that will charge extra.

Check out my fan page to see my previous work I have done for myself and for others. ^_^

http://facebook.com/dokudelcosplay
Last edited by Dokudel on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TAKII Cosplay Contest Coordinator 2006-Current
MAGFest Cosplay Contest Coordinator 2009-2011
SpringFest Cosplay Contest Coordinator 2012
Dokudel-" My love for you is stronger then my physical strength."

Nekowai-Angels

Post by Nekowai-Angels » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:02 pm

Nekowai Angels: Cosplay with Heaven's Touch

Nekowai Angels is a four-person cosplay commissioning site dedicated to bringing you the best in all facets of cosplay: costumes, wigs, props, shoes, accessories, and anything else you may need!

We offer commissions on costumes, wigs, props, footwear, jewelry, and simple prosthetics. We also offer custom cosplay patterns, a fabric dyeing service, a wig-dyeing service, embroidery commissions, and photoshoots for those in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

Our website features our portfolio, a forum for help-seeking cosplayers, a mailing list of website updates, and a newsletter featuring monthly events in the cosplay community.

We do rush orders as well. We've all been commissioning seperately, but have banded together in an effort to be a sort of hub for commissions. We're also looking for affiliates! We keep the communication lines between us and our customers open so that there's little room for error.

We're really looking forward to helping other cosplayers!

http://nekowai-angels.com

P.S. Our wig designer would be Jewel Lilka-Xenobia, listed further up on this page. She stopped her commissioning business and took on nothing but wigs just for this business.

gravigurl

Post by gravigurl » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:02 pm

Hello, I'mjust starting commissions, I have been cosplaying for only three years but I have been sewing for almost 15 years. I have a degree in fashion design.
Right now I can take commissions for simple costumes, lightweight or boffa type weapons, most jewelry and headdresses, anything else I may have forgotten and you would like pm or email me. Sorry no wigs though.

I need at least three months in advance. measurements in inches, character/series, and plenty of reference pics.

I will make costumes out of any type of fabric that you wish, lycra/spandex and vinyl costumes may take longer than three months to make since I have to send out for those fabrics.

Anyone doing Sailor Moon I do make the tiaras and other accessories.

Any questions? You can email me at tagas.tags@yahoo.com
I am located in Northern New England. Prices depend on project.
I am open for prop Commissions from the following series: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Sailor Moon and cardcaptors Sakura.

CelestialShadow

SELL: Custom made costumes and High end cosplay apparel

Post by CelestialShadow » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:23 am

I like to focus on high quality unique cosplay costumes that are rich in detail and character. I use only the best quality fabrics for my costumes and spend many hours on fine detail work and accents for each costume I make.

I'm always open for business and will take custom orders. However I prefer that cosplayers pick from the selection I already have made because of the amount of time that goes into developing and perfecting a costume pattern.

I DO guarantee my work and have sold many costumes online through either my own personal web site or ebay and have recieved great feedback EVERYTIME. Come check it out and have good time cosplaying =)

My store is now open on ACP!

Amiya

Post by Amiya » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:55 pm

Hiya! I am part of a group named ID-Cosplay and I make quality costumes, small props, accessories, and etc. I also accept commissions for orginal designs, EGL, and etc.

View my past work under Amiya on ID-Cosplay and see the commission section for more details!

If there is any questions, please drop me an e-mail at x_xamiyax_x[@]yahoo.ca
Cosplay/Commission Website - ID-Cosplay/Personal Website - Chibi-Dreams

COS-show

Post by COS-show » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:54 am

I am.Pls see my signature^_^
COS-CLUB:http://cos.go.3322.org.
I am the owner of one sewing workshop,If you have an interest in our products pls contact me by email esuian@gmail.com

cosplayweiwei

Cosplay Wigs & Costume Commission & Ready Stock

Post by cosplayweiwei » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:56 am

We are one of the largest global suppliers of Cosplay costume and wigs and has received good feedback for our fast international shipping (within 8 working days for ready stock) and quality commission(within 15 working days)

You can just send us the pictures of the wigs and costume you desire, and our strong network of tailors and stylists will never disappoint you!

Feel free to browse through our over 20 Cosplay categories too!

Cosplay Garden W

Email: leexling@gmail.com

Bleach (19)
Naruto (15)
Final Fantasy (12)
Kingdom Hearts (3)
Death Note (4)
Vampire Knight (4)
Gundam (15)
Rozen Maiden (5)
Ouran HighSchool Hostclub (4)
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2)
Fate Stay Night (2)
NANA (2)
D GRAY MAN (2)
InuYasha (2)
Rurouni Kenshin (1)
FullMetal Alchemist (3)
Prince of Tennis (5)
EVA (3)
ONE PIECE (2)
Sailor Moon (3)
Naked Ape (1)
Hunter x Hunter (1)
Pet Shop of Horrors (1)
Christmas (1)
Normal Cosplay Wig Short (3)
Normal Cosplay Wig Long (1)
Gothic Lolita/Punk Shoes Boots (1)
Other Items (1)

Kaiyn

Post by Kaiyn » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:50 am

Hello!

I am new to commissioning and would like to start doing it and hey you have to start somewhere.

Anyway... I will be fair when it comes to pricing because I am new to this and I just only started. I don't have a sewing machine but I still really want to take your order because I know I can do it

I can make costumes mostly and maybe some props.... just ask me first and we will discuss it.

First off I will need reference pictures of the costume then I will come up with the cost of materials for the costume. Then if you decide to get me to commission then I will make the costume, sending you progress pictures, and this way I can make any corrections needed along the way and when you receive the final picture of the finished costume and you are happy then we will discuss the payment for labor which will be reasonable.

if you are interested then you may PM me or Email me at adventurer_william_dickey@yahoo.com

LavenderSpikes

Post by LavenderSpikes » Tue May 01, 2007 4:35 pm

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I run Lavender Spikes, a costume business. I take commissions and offer a few readymades as well. My costumes are quality pieces, with mid-range prices and good turnover time.

Here are a few examples of my work:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If you have a commission, please feel free to email me at lavenderspikes@yahoo.com or email me any time. My website is
http://lavenderspikes.livejournal.com where you can see what's for sale and browse pictures of the costumes I've already made.

Please consider me for your next costume needs. Thank you!
-Steph

EDIT: I now offer custom visual kei garment modification! Please check my website for more details!

ImageImageImageImage

You choose the design, and you choose the price!
Last edited by LavenderSpikes on Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:38 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Nolwyn

Post by Nolwyn » Tue May 08, 2007 1:31 pm

Hello, my name is Sonya Lindsay and run a costume/fashion business called Ancient Grove.
I have been costumeing for over seven years, cosplaying for three years, and I have a diploma in fibre arts.
I have a very high standard for craftmenship and offer many different products at verying prices.
I specialize in anime/manga, J-Rock, Lolita, Lord of the Rings and other fantasy style costumes, as well as demon/fairy wings and other small accessories.

I also have a line of J-Rock and Japanese street style inspired fashions.

Please check out my AC Plaza store as well as these links for more samples of my work www.nolwen.deviantart.com http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?m ... 06&cat=500

Shishou-Nakamura

Post by Shishou-Nakamura » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:06 pm

My name is Nakamura, for the past two years I've made and sold cosplay to friends. Now my team and I are ready to sell to others. I make mainly cosplay and accesseries. But I also sell wigs and sometimes props.
I try to sell as fairly as I can. I use the best material I can fine, thats still a good price.
Check out my website, and see the rest of my information.

www.vintagedolly.zoomshare.com

-Shishou_Nakamura
Last edited by Shishou-Nakamura on Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

medj

Post by medj » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:14 am

I'm Medjgan Morad from Germany.
I'm selling cosplays, especially from the Gothic Lolita and Visual Kei gennre.

But I can also make any other cosplay u want to have, just send me the pictures ans u're measurement. I'll post a list which are inquired.

I've already made some Cosplay mostly NANA ones:

The Red dress (60 €)

White Hachi dress (35€)

blue hachi mini dress (25 €)Image

Pink NANA Dress (30 €)

Bondage trousers (40 €)

Full moon wo sagashite Baby doll 40€)

All prices without shipping costs.

If ure are interested in one of these items I can send u more pictures.

Hope u like it ^^
I can make any cosplay just send me the pisture and u're measures ^^

LadyUranus

I'll Do It Cheap, Because I Want Experience ;-)

Post by LadyUranus » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:56 pm

I'll make complete costumes of most any difficulty within two weeks, depending upon my schedule. Currently I am in Connecticut, but most of the year I am in Boston.

I can also do partial bits of costume.

My cosplay portfolio is out of date, but I'm working to update it: http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/de ... berid=1099

I also do renaissance costumes, if wanted.

IchigoKitty

Lovely angel cosplay commissions!!

Post by IchigoKitty » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:56 am

Hey! My name is Andrea and I go online usually as Misatonpenpen or Ichigokitty. Right now my mom has some free time, and we're tight on money, so we decided to start taking commissions!
My website is http://www.lovelyangelcosplay.com.
My mom is a great seamstress, and she helped me and my friends out with a lot of our first costumes (including Battle and Maid tokyo mew mew costumes, tiny snow fairy sugar, and misato)
It's her first time taking commissions, but I have done it before, so I will be helping her out! If you're interested, please PM, or email me! replying here is fine too! but the other two are faster
misatonpenpen@aol.com
thanks! :P

athena
Standard Cosplayer

Post by athena » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:16 pm

I take commissions, you can see my site here: http://athenacosplay.com/

I've been sewing for over 6 years, I've been attending school for Fashion Design since 2004 and I'm very close to graduating.
I tend to like making very challenging costumes with unique designs, something impressive I can add to my portfolio.
I have a Serger and an embroidery machine. I can make armor, work with leather, emboss velvet, and do whatever else is necessary to create a beautiful garment for you.

I try to keep my prices reasonable and my quality top notch.
I do usual book up months in advance and am currently taking commissions for a February due date.