For Sale - Arkham City Harley Quinn with boots

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
Ravee

For Sale - Arkham City Harley Quinn with boots

Post by Ravee » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Up for sale is my Arkham City Harley Quinn costume, the only thing not included is the belt. I am an XS-S but if you need exact inch measurements please let me know. The costume is used but in excellent condition and really comfortable! It’s going for $500 or best offer+shipping. If you are interested in just one or a few items, please see the below price break down with the images. For more details and/or questions please message me.

Thank you,
Ravee

Photographer: Fabio Arciniegas

Waist cincher corset - $150
The cincher is also reversible in the event you wanted to build a Harley's Revenge costume.

Crop shirt - $40

Pants with chain - $40

Sleeves and fingerless gloves - $25

Victoria's Secret Bombshell bra (34 B) - $35

Boots Sz 8 - $200

3 studded bracelets and choker - $25

Wig - $40

Bat - $10
"There be only two ranks of leader amongst us pirates! Captain and if your really notorious then it's Cap'n!" - some fellow named Dave

The_Queen

Re: For Sale - Arkham City Harley Quinn with boots

Post by The_Queen » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:49 pm

I am very interested in purchasing your Harley Quinn costume. I was wondering if you have pictures of the front of the costume and also I would need to know what size the bra is as well as what a return policy would be if it was purchased.

raininxxfire

Re: For Sale - Arkham City Harley Quinn with boots

Post by raininxxfire » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:08 am

Hi there! I LOVE your cosplay, its amazing. I am really interested in buying the corset cincher. I hope its still for sale! please email me, or reply to this comment if you're having trouble getting in contact with me :) thanks