Katsucon phootoshoot 2014

Perfect for all you creepy photographers.
NerdNewsRealm

Katsucon phootoshoot 2014

Post by NerdNewsRealm » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Yes is early but we are traveling to a lot of convention next year so we want to be organize and ahead of the game. Also we want enough time to research and plan for each shoot.

I am with nerd news realm link here:
https://www.facebook.com/NerdsNewsRealm

My cosplay photography page here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cajaq...41359332545108

My none cosplay photography work:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cajaq...41405079210373

My gear:

NIkon D600 with 3 lens.

Light gear and back drops.

What i need from you.

Your name:
Contact information: phone number(you will get mine in return so we can reach other) Number will not be given out.
E-mail:
Your cosplay and photo link to it:
Any request you have for photo:

I need all this in a pm. To get a time slot i need all the information. I will send a confirmation to you once you get your slot. A week before i will send another confirmation to make sure everything is a go.

All slots are 30 min.

All shoots are free but if you want to feed me i don't mind a candy bar or a drink . No money please.

Also note i can not promise photos. I want the best photos for everyone. I will work with all people to give them the best possible photos. If you don't like them as well I will not post. All session are free. But please remember working with me does not guarantee you a photo. Before i post any photos i will send you a link to finish product before i post. Like i said I want to get the best possible photos and this means you liking them as well. All photos that are posted will be approved by both parties. meaning I the photographer and you the model.

If you need access to raw files please let me know. If you want to be able to sell the images please let me know as well. I more then willing to give up both for free but we need to agree on terms. This is to protect myself and you as well.

Also I will be working on cosplay photo book. To be part of this you need to sign a model release form because i will be selling the book once done. People picked to be in the book will be e-mailed in December.

I have a new thing called open shoot. In those open shoot i just set up at a location and just shoot there. Those open shoots are on a first come first bases.

If you have any question please let me know.

Thursday:

1:00pm-1:30pm-available
1:40pm-2:10pm-available
2:20pm-2:50pm-available

3pm-6pm open shoot. set up with backdrop setup first come first serve. Location to be determined later time.

11:30pm open shoot and after till what ever time by water fountain. Will be set up with lights and backdrop. First come first serve again.

Friday:

8am-10am open shoot for early morning shoots at casibo

10:00am-10:30am-available
10:40am-11:20am-available
11:30am-12:00pm-available

2pm-5pm open slot first come first serve location where i will be posted on later date.

8:00pm-8:30pm-available
8:40pm-9:10pm-available
9:20pm-:9:50pm-available

11:30 open shoot till what ever time. First come first serve. Will be at the second floor casibo.

Saturday:

8am-10am open shoot for early morning shoots at casibo

10:00am-10:30am-available
10:40am-11:20am-taken
11:30am-12:00pm-taken

2pm-5pm open slot first come first serve location where i will be posted on later date.

10pm open shoot till what ever time. First come first serve. Will be at casibo and fountain.

Sunday:

the last day is a strange day if you want to set up a shoot for sunday please just let me know. I am open to shoot anytime after
11am