Hi everyone!

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
On A Journey

Hi everyone!

Post by On A Journey » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:05 pm

I am new to ACP so I thought they I should pop in and say hi! I've been cosplaying since I was 13 years old, I am currently 21. I wanted to join this site to meet new people that are in to cosplay, as well as get advice for some of my current projects I'm working on. I chose this name because I am currently working on a cosplay from the PS3 game Journey! I'm excited on the progress so far, but I have lots of work ahead of me.

My past cosplays include Inuyasha, Vincent Valentine (FF7), Kankuro (Naruto), Xigbar/Axel/Marluxia (Kingdom Hearts: COM), Komamura Sanjin (bleach), Zetsubou Sensei (Sayanora Zetsubou Sensei), Booker DeWitt (Bioshock infinite), Thuggish Splicer (Bioshock), And Male Chell (Portal 2)

I'm not a professional by any means, but I love cosplaying more than most things in my life. It's always been a passion of mine and I always push myself to improve. I feel I get better with each cosplay I complete. Anyways, that's enough for now. I hope to meets lots of new people on here and make lots of new friends!

AngelKryzzt

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by AngelKryzzt » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 pm

On a Journey was a good game! :D Welcome to ACParadise.com! I hope to see updates of your costumes! It's all about sharing and having fun so loving cosplay is all you need to share with everyone on ACP. (^^)/ Hope you enjoy your time on ACParadise.com! Feel free to ask questions if you have any!