Hello Everyone~

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Ninaiso

Hello Everyone~

Post by Ninaiso » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:34 pm

How are you doing? I'm Ninaiso and I just started cosplaying the 20th of October~

Let's see about me...

Well, what I love to do the most is draw. I've got a deviantart account under Ninaiso if you want to have a look at my work. ^^ Hetalia is my favourite Anime and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is my favourite cartoon.

I've always loved cosplay, it was such a beautiful wonder to me seeing such amazingly beautiful people perfectly represent a character they adore so much! I've always wanted to cosplay, but I am quite financially challenged at the moment and have absolutely no sewing skills whatsoever. I also struggle with self-confidence quite a bit. ^^; But one day, thanks to my friends, I put together my first cosplay.

Unfortunately I've never attended a con, but I attended Hetalia Day in Nashville TN. That was where I wore my first cosplay. Let me tell you, it was probably one of the best days of my life! I made so many amazing friends and made such awesome memories! That is the day I decided to get out and get cosplaying.

So I pray in the future I will be able to cosplay more characters I love and share them with you all here. ^^ And I also pray that I will make many friends along the way.

Pleasure to meet you and have a wonderful day~!