Hello hello hello!

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
PiratingYourDreams

Hello hello hello!

Post by PiratingYourDreams » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Hello out there! Just found these forums and I am loving what I'm seeing so far!

I'm not new to cosplay at all, been cosplaying for years, but I am new to the site. I've recently started a cosplay/costuming blog (link in my siggy) with my best friend. Still really new, only one post on it, lol. But check it out anyhow!

Bit bout me: I've been cosplaying since 9th grade, which was about 10 years ago. I've done Temari and Tsunade from Naruto, Rhodey from Iron Man, Roxy Richter from Scott Pilgrim Vs the World, Pavi from Repo! The Genetic Opera, among others. I'm currently working on costumes for Effie Trinket, a Dexter Victim, revamping my Roxy costume, and Vanko from Iron Man 2. Also designing a Bubble Boy costume for my best friend. And her Seneca Crane outfit. I also LOVE making props. I've mad an arc reactor for Tony from Iron Man, designing the bubble for Bubble Boy, and the vest for Vanko.

I'm working towards my BFA in Costume Design, but that won't be for a few years, cause I'm slow like that.

So if any of y'all feel like messaging for help, I am so open for it!
Check me out on the webs at Costume Me