Talim Soul Calibur 4

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
NatTwisted

Talim Soul Calibur 4

Post by NatTwisted » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:04 am

So, this is the first time I actually decide to do Cosplay, I was very discouraged in the beginning because of the lack of quality of the costumes I saw for sale. Regardless I have decided to have my costume made so as to achieve as close a likeness to Talim as possible.

My questions are the following:

1) Does anyone know where to buy her weapons or a good way to make them? I want it to be alike but original.

2) Some tips on her head piece, any particular material that would be good?

3) Does her green coverlet or costume in general have details that you as cosplayers have realized are overlooked usually at conventions?

4)As far as her pants, I realize they're sheer and white, any particular NON SCRATCHY material that anyone recommends?

Those are all the questions for now and I greatly appreciate any time taken to answer them.

Have a beautiful day!

NatTwisted
Nat Twisted

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Re: Talim Soul Calibur 4

Post by waynekaa » Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Her weapons are custom, so you cant buy them. You can probably make them with PVC and modeling clay
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise

NatTwisted

Post by NatTwisted » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:26 am

waynekaa wrote:Her weapons are custom, so you cant buy them. You can probably make them with PVC and modeling clay

Thanks thats really helpful =]
Nat Twisted

Oscar

Post by Oscar » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:26 am

Better quality makes it quite clear that Zwei says "Come forth, Ein." So that answers that. Ein, Zwei. Simple enough.
Strange that they've only put the bios out for Natsu and Ivy, even though there were 4 character reveals before them, and Zwei had a bio (even though it says nothing).
At least the new site has more links to info, and even a link directly to 8wr.
More news, more playable demos, and Daishi himself at evo this weekend. There are quite a few Soulcalibur players going to evo, even a few that are going just to meet Daishi and try the playable demo. Namco might finally be stepping up.
Mostly more of the game. It's the full presentation that the cam footage for the trailer was taken from.
The most notable things is confirming that Soulcalibur 5 will be playable at EVO, and Daishi will be there.
Tago finally talked about the new evasion thing that we've seen in all the gameplay, but the sound quality is too poor for me to make out what he called it. But it's definitely there.
During the Q+A someone asks what will happen to Taki now that Natsu is in the game and Tago says that Taki isn't dead, then drops some not-vague, but still indistinct, stuff about how Taki will eventually return.