Cosplays/Lolita/Wigs for Sale!

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
ricecake000

Cosplays/Lolita/Wigs for Sale!

Post by ricecake000 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Terms and Conditions
- I accept Paypal Only.
- All prices in USD.
- I am NOT responsible for any lost packages. (There's insurance if you want to pay for that)
- No Trades.
- No Refunds.
- No Returns.
- Remember to ask ALL question before purchasing.
- You MUST reply within 48 hours or else the item will go to the next person. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- INTERNATIONAL PLEASE PM ME FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE

COSPLAYS

1. [ Kuroshitsuji ] Ciel Phantomhive (Chp.19 Cover) Strawberry Ver. Outfit Set

Description
This was bought from a Hong Kong cosplay shop for originally $140. The quality of this costume is unbelievable and everything is made to perfection. Unfortunately the photos do not do the costume justice. In person, it will look SO MUCH better.

Although I do not know what kind of fabric this costume is made of but it feels very smooth and has a uniform feeling to it. And also very sturdy. It is fully lined, serged and pressed for a very clean look :D

This costume was never worn so please give me a reasonable offer. Somewhere between $90-$120 is accepted.

Includes
- Pants
- Skirt
- Hat with Red Ribbon
- 2x Arm Bands
- Red Striped Bows for the Waist
- Strawberries (For the hat or for prop)

Size
Bust: 34 in or lower
Waist: 28 in or lower
Hips: 35 in or lower

Price
Best offer! I will accept $90-$120.
Shipping = $15 (Because of the hat, the shipping price is up >.>)

2. [ Macross Frontier ] Ranka Lee Cute Stage Outfit Set

Description
This cosplay was professionally tailored by a seamstress in Hong Kong. All the seams are serged and it is fully lined with a really pretty and sparkly indigo lining. The top has a zipper in the back so it can be worn easily as well as the skirt.

Includes
- Mini Skirt
- 2x Wrist Bands
- Neck Choker
- Big Ribbon (For the back of the hair)

Size
Bust: 32 inches
Waist: 26 inches
Hip: 34 inches

Price
Costume = $60
Shipping = $6

3. [ Vocaloid ] Meiko Alice Human Sacrifice Ver. Costume Dress Set

Description
This cosplay was made by my friend's friend in Hong Kong and it is extremely well made. The seams are reinforced so you do not have to worry about it ripping or being damaged. There is a zipper in the back for easy wearing. And this cosplay is not limited to just Meiko; it could be used for Lolita and/or other occasions you have in mind.

Includes
- Red Dress
- White Apron
- White Waist Band
- Bow (For the back)
- 2x White Sleeves

Size
Bust: 34 inches
Waist: 28 inches
Hip: Free

Price
Costume = $45
Shipping = $10

4. [ VOCALOID ] Meiko Yami No Ou (Lord Of Darkness) Gown Dress

PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbdulacF ... 4290DB067C

Description
This dress/gown is what Meiko wore in "Yami No Ou" PV sung by Kaito. It was sewn by a professional seamstress in Hong Kong and the fabric is just AMAZING. Fully lined, serged and pressed. And the best thing about it is that it is basically free size! (As long as you're not an XL) This costume is also good for other occasions Never worn.

Includes
- Red Dress/Gown

Size
Free Size!
(Small - Large)

Price
Costume = $60
Shipping = $10

5. [ K-ON! ] Azusa Listen! Shirt and Skirt Outfit

Description
The shirt was modified from a T-Shirt. Then I cut out red circles for the dots. I glued on the dots with fabric glue.
The skirt is a circle skirt and it was made from cotton. Its not the best sewing work but in photos, it doesn't show the flaws ^^~

Includes
- Polka-dotted Shirt
- Black Skirt

Size
Shirt: Its a Large or Free Size and its very comfortable!
Skirt: MAX waist: 32 inches MAX hips: 40 inches
(Keep in mind these are only MAX measurements so anything below is perfectly fine ^^)

Price
Costume = $20
Shipping = $5

6. [ Vocaloid ] Kaito Default Outfit Costume W/ Wig (FantasySheep)

Description
I bought this cosplay off a friend in Hong Kong for originally $100. The material she used is PVC, which is a popular choice of fabric for Vocaloid in Hong Kong. Plus it is an expensive fabric as wel
The scarf, pants and main jacket is all made from PVC! It photographs beautifully and you'll stand out from others :D Plus it gives that futuristic look which is ideal for Vocaloid.

[ OPTIONAL WIG ]
The wig was included with the costume and its a rich dark blue. It has a punky look to it and it can be spiked easily if you prefer. Also I will wash it out before I ship it.

Includes
- PVC Jacket
- PVC Pants
- PVC Scarf
- Wig ( High-quality from FantasySheep) (No wig? then minus $15)
(If you want it separately, then the wig alone will be $20)

Size
[Main Jacket]
Bust: 34 inches
Waist: 28 inches
Hips: Free
Length of collar to end of the jacket: 51 inches
Length of shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 21.5 inches

[ Pants ]
Waist: 28 inches or under. (I have a 29 inch waist and it fit alittle tight)
Overall length: 41 inches

[ Scarf ]
Length: 120 inches

Price
Costume = $60
Wig = $15 (If you want it separately, it's $20)
Shipping = $10

LOLITAALL LOLITA IS FROM THE SAME BRAND (SPIDER) and FREE SIZE

1.[ Spider Brand ] Grey/Gray Gothic Lolita Outfit Set

Includes
- Skirt
- 2x Lacey wrist bands
- Mini Black Jacket
- Mini Top Hat
- Neck Choker

Description
This is my friends' and she bought it from Spider (a high-quality Lolita store in Hong Kong) If you look at the store, this kind of item will go over $200 so you are getting a good deal. Super cute lolita outfit. It is so well made and the fabric is just remarkable. The skirt is very unique because it has an asymmetrical pattern to it but it still maintains an elegant feel to it. The mini black jacket is stretchy and its by far the most cutest thing I've ever seen >w<~. You could wear the jacket for other things, not just cosplay

Size
Top is fit for a small but the skirt is Free size ^^. The black mini jacket is also free size

Price
Costume = $100
Shipping = $10

2. [ Spider Brand ] Red Plaid Gothic Lolita Dress Outfit Set

Includes
- Red Plaid Dress
- Bonnet

Description
This is my friends' and she bought it from Spider (a high-quality Lolita store in Hong Kong) If you look over to the website, this kind of outfit will go over $200 so you are getting a good deal. One of the best looking Lolita outfits I've seen so far! The fabric is super high-quality and the dress has layers and layers of fabric. Comes with the red plaid dress and the bonnet. This outfit would look great on Chi from Chobits ^^

Size
Free Size!

Price
Costume = $100
Shipping = $10

3. [ Spider Brand ] Burgundy Red Velvet Gothic Lolita Outfit Set

Includes
- Skirt
- [OPTIONAL] Another skirt that matches (add $25)(Alone is $50)

Description
This is my friends' and she bought it from Spider (a high-quality Lolita store in Hong Kong) If you go look at the website, this kind of outfit will go over $200 so you are getting a good deal. Simply gorgeous. The fabric is remarkable and it is super high-quality. This outfit is in pristine condition so there are no flaws whatsoever. First time I saw it, it really blew my mind away xD The real eyecatcher is the lace fabric over the burgundy velvet fabric which creates a beautiful texture and look to it. And trust me, it looks SO much better in person!

Size
Free Size! You can adjust the top since it has a corset around the waist and the skirts have an elastic band.

Price
Costume = $100 ($125 if you want the other skirt as well)
Shipping = $10 ($15 if you want the other skirt)

4. [ Spider Brand ] Burgundy Red Velvet Gothic Lolita Skirt

Includes
- Skirt

Description
This is my friends' and she bought it from Spider (a high-quality Lolita store in Hong Kong) Very elegant looking and high quality. If you look at the stores' website, you can see that these skirts go over $200-$300 so you are getting a good deal.

Size
Free Size since it is elastic.

Price
Skirt = $50 ($25 if you buy with the other set above)
Shipping = $7

WIGS

1. Short Light Grey/Gray Wig from CYPEROUS

First image is the stock photo.

http://cyperous-cosplay.com/wig/wig.cgi ... Tfile=Data

Originally 3,900 yen ($50)

NOTE
The color is more accurate in the stock photo than the pictures I took XD;;

Description
This wig was originally from Cyperous (A High Quality wig brand from Japan) My aunt bought this for me directly from the store when she was visiting Japan. Unfortunately, it didn't fit my characters hairstyle so instead of me holding onto it I decided to just sell it to someone who will actually make use of it XD

Price
Wig = $30
Shipping = $5

2. Short Yellow Blonde Wig from PRICHARA

Description
Bought this a long time ago on the marketplace. This wig was from Prichara (A high-quality Japanese wig brand) The fibers are soft to the touch. The wig was cut decently, that's why the price is low.

Price
Wig = $15
Shipping = $5

3. [ NEON GENESIS EVANGELION ] Light Baby Blue Short Rei Wig Originally From Kucos

Description
Super thick and soft wig from Kucos. Suits all face types (Which is rare for most wigs) NOT heat-resistant. Perfect for Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Price
Wig = $15
Shipping = $5

4. [ FINAL FANTASY 13 VERSUS ] Noctis Wig Custom Dyed

Description
Originally was light grey/gray. Dyed with acrylic paint to get Noctis's hair color. All the acrylic paint it washed out so don't worry about it staining. Super soft! This wig is easily spikable.

Price
Wig = $18
Shipping = $5

Please email/pm/comment for more photos or questions :) Thank you!