!!Here Comes A New Challenger!!

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
crimsondenizen

!!Here Comes A New Challenger!!

Post by crimsondenizen » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 am

Hey all you funny nerd folk just like me ^^

I go by Monroe because that's a name I was given by a lady who took a lover back in '81. That kid grew up to like Dragonball magna, the rest is one very long and sad tale of romance, espionage and dickery. Okay geek talk- I'm a fairly n00b-ish cosplayer, I just started to like Vocaloids, and hate Hetalia, which would make me the average. I tend to get made fun of for liking shojo a lot, but the everday stories of personal relations are way more satisfying than watching a kid play Chinese checkers in my opinon.

I tend to overthink cosplay most of the time, but I'm getting better just you wait. I really wanna learn more about Wonderflex and working with props, helmets, armor etc.. but for now I'll stick with Gijinka's and non-too hard stuff :P

Oh and girls. I love girls. especially the ones who will argue that Twilight sux but Vampire Knight is totally better <3

-So in short I'm just like the rest of you....only black. In which case I'm mostly like the other 8 of us on here ^^

V
-insert random notable quote from Excel Saga here-

Seeshelle

Re: !!Here Comes A New Challenger!!

Post by Seeshelle » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:16 am

Welcome. :D
Vocaloids ftw :) any favs? nothing wrong with a guy liking shojo imo; heck, I like shonen more...but guess that doesn't really mean anything? :? I'm not much of a cosplayer, so errm.. not conversations on cosplay 'cause I'd get lost.x3

crimsondenizen

Post by crimsondenizen » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 am

Wow I been away for waaaay too long. Plz forgive :O

Anywho, yes I do have a fav. I like Luka a lot. She's hotness :P

Why not cosplay yo?
-insert random notable quote from Excel Saga here-

Seeshelle

Post by Seeshelle » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 pm

lol, it's cool.
Luka's pretty~ but so is the rest of the Vocaloid 2 gals .
It's not that I don't. I just don't have the money/patience to buy/make them. x3

Nuku15

Post by Nuku15 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 am

hey and welcome