Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:23 pm
- Location: Sore wa himitsu desu
what one do you think is best? It's my dad and his GF and this is the list we've decided on ((finaly)) so what one do you like best?
1) Dad goes as male ranma, GF as femal ranma
2) dad goes as genma in panda form, GF goes as F-Ranma
3) dad goes as 1/2 male ranma and 1/2 female ranma
4) they go as Mirku and sango
5) GF as LuLu ((FFX)) Dad as someone...
thats most of them, they can be mixed, so let me know^^
Sore wa himitsu desu
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:35 am
they r married in the game and they r sooo cute together however i also love miroku and sango n.n they r cute together 2 n.n good luck
"Bring it punk."
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:52 pm
- Location: Virginia, USA
number 5 would be cool
gf as lulu and dad as wakka
Y-R-P in position. Its showtime girls...
- Posts: 173
- Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:25 am
- Location: NOT Utah
i'm a fan of the first choice, but mostly because a few years ago my boyfriend and i though about doing it. It's a cute idea, and now too complex to make.
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:00 pm
HyperrrMouse wrote:i'm a fan of the first choice, but mostly because a few years ago my boyfriend and i though about doing it. It's a cute idea, and now too complex to make.
That's my second choice, but my first choice is Miroku and Sango.
- Posts: 917
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:36 pm
- Location: at your window... BOO!
the perverted grandpaw and female ranma >.<
but i like the male ranma and female ranma...
along with miroko and sango...
but the miroko and sango would take longer to make eh?
I want to help save the world... if only I could remember how?
- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:37 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
The Lulu/Wakka idea would be adorable! ^_^ I think they should be them.
See me at: Kamecon '04 (Feb28, NH) ~ Anime Boston '04 (Apr9-11, MA) ~ PortconMaine '04 (June 17 only, ME) ~ Connecticon '04 (July 18, CT.) ~ Arisia '05 (Jan 16?, MA) ~ Kamecon '05 (Feb, NH) ~ AnimeBoston '05 (May 11-13, MA) ~ PortconMaine '05 (June24-27, ME) ~ Connecticon '05 (July, CT)
|c|o|s|p|L|a|y| is my anti-drug!