Looking to commission yoruichi from Bleach

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
Wolfspirithowls

Looking to commission yoruichi from Bleach

Post by Wolfspirithowls » Sat May 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Hello,
This year I plan to go to otakon, and Im looking to commission a Yoruichi Shihoun from bleach cosplay outfit.I can't sew so i need some help.She is a cool character and matches my skin and body type perfectly! My first time cosplaying was in otakon 2008---I REALLY enjoyed it and I’m dying to do it again. I was looking on the site and I saw some really stunning Yoruichi cosplayers, So if you have made and/or cosplayed her before I’d luv to hear from you.
I know there are some really talented semstresses (and tailors) out there so i am awaiting your replies. I’m looking to do her black and white battle outfit, here are some reference pics, im having trouble finding full lentgh pics, but i'll keep looking. If anyone has any better ones please do let me know:)
:D
Image Image
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
--- Kiba, Wolf's Rain

pyopyo

Re: Looking to commission yoruichi from Bleach

Post by pyopyo » Mon May 24, 2010 10:10 am

are u still looking to commission the costume pm me if still interested