My Birthday Cosplay Party In March ( IDEAS NEEDED)

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
NekoMegaru

My Birthday Cosplay Party In March ( IDEAS NEEDED)

Post by NekoMegaru » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Okay, Okay, so I plan on doing a birthday cosplay party. The theme of my party is The balance of Good and Evil (Yin and Yang) I need a few ideas on what I'm going to wear. My outfit is suppose to be a balance of black and white. However, I need a few ideas of what it should look like. I do want feathers and stuff in it. And maybe even a few things of silver. I need help designing my outfit. If any one here has some ideas. PLEASE PLease please share them. ^__^

I also need help on things to do at my birthday party. I'm turning 17 and the party will be on the 13th.

Grellzy_bear_5

Re: My Birthday Cosplay Party In March ( IDEAS NEEDED)

Post by Grellzy_bear_5 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:21 am

go to a thrift store an see what u can mod
Image GRELLZY BEAR WANTZ HUGZ PLZ

KaoruLawlietUchiha

Re: My Birthday Cosplay Party In March ( IDEAS NEEDED)

Post by KaoruLawlietUchiha » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:13 pm

NekoMegaru wrote:Okay, Okay, so I plan on doing a birthday cosplay party. The theme of my party is The balance of Good and Evil (Yin and Yang) I need a few ideas on what I'm going to wear. My outfit is suppose to be a balance of black and white. However, I need a few ideas of what it should look like. I do want feathers and stuff in it. And maybe even a few things of silver. I need help designing my outfit. If any one here has some ideas. PLEASE PLease please share them. ^__^

I also need help on things to do at my birthday party. I'm turning 17 and the party will be on the 13th.
Sounds fun! I'm thinking of doing a cosplay party as well. If it is any help, I can help or get my friends to help design your outfit. Two of my friends are really good designers and a few others may have a few ideas...I have a few myself.

We could make a few sketches and send them to you. Would that be of any help?
I love Death Note, Ouran HSHC, Naruto, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I also like Shugo Chara and Black Butler.