Needing people for Sac-Anime summer skit!!

Discuss skit ideas, form groups and ask for suggestions
Angelx624

Needing people for Sac-Anime summer skit!!

Post by Angelx624 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Ok, so! I've been thinking a lot about a skit for this year's upcoming Sac-Anime summer. ^^ And I think what I have in mind would be so fun!

The skit I have in mind would be a cross between Lucky Star and Pinky Street. I know there aren't many Pinky Street cosplayers, which is why I have a feeling finding who I'd need for the skit would be hard. D: But, I thought I might as well give it a shot.

Anyway, here's the list of characters in the skit/I would need:

Pucchi/Gaby(Pinky Street: Kira Kira Music Hour/Pop Princess) - Will be played by me. xD
Evil/Elvira(Pinky Street: Kira Kira Music Hour/Pop Princess) -
Konata -
Kagami -
Tsukasa -
Miyuki -

Here's how the skit would go:

It'd start off with Pucchi and Elvira on the stage. Elvira would start arguing with Pucchi about who's a better dancer(like she always does), and Pucchi would try to convince her to just stop arguing with her so they can just be friends. Course, Elvira refuses and demands a dance-off. So, they'd start dancing(next to each other, and to one of the songs from the Pinky Street game), but suddenly, during the middle of the song, it stops. Both of the girls would stop dancing, and ask, "What just happened?" Then, they hear voices, but can't see anyone. All of a sudden, the Lucky Star girls pop out and talk to the two girls would say, "Who are you?" Then they'd tell them who they were, then they'd ask to dance with them(while handing each a pair of yellow pom poms). Both would hesitate but nod, then they'd do the Lucky Star Dance(while the remix of Motteke Sailor Fuku is playing). Then when the song ends, Pucchi would say, "Wow! You guys are really good!" Elvira would just have this annoyed look on her face. Konata would thank them for letting them dance together. Then, Elvira would ask, "Heh, ya, maybe we can have a dance-off sometime. Me and you, Konata! To see who can dance better!" As she'd point at Konata with an evil look. Konata would accept in a "Ok, whatever you say." kinda tone. Then the skit would end and we'd all walk off stage!

Soo, if you're interested, please post here!! I really hope we can get this to work! ^^ Also finding an Elvira will be the hardest part! But she'd be a fun character to play! Well, if you like being mean. =P

Alright, let's start planning this! ^_^
Cosplay list for 2021:

KH3 Kairi
Mikoto Misaka
FFXV Ignis
VOCALOID Piko
Accelerator?