NEED PHOTOGRAPHERS (Nationwide Contest)

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
Lord-Zero-

NEED PHOTOGRAPHERS (Nationwide Contest)

Post by Lord-Zero- » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:00 pm

I wasn't sure where to post this.

To help get MACGG, name changed to Midwest Anime Cosplay and Gaming Group, out in the world I'm hosting a nation wide contest and I need photographers. I just started this group and I thought if I got the name out and I started a mailing list I could get this thing kicking. I'm working on a freewebs page right now but soon I should have our own site up and running on the web.

MACGG is hosting a nationwide cosplay contest and the winner will receive tickets to a con of their choice for all of the days it is up and running typically Thursday - Sunday. They will also receive a box set for the first season of any anime of their choosing, typically ranging from $90-$130.

I need photographers to help me get the following from the people whom they photograph.

A.) They must accept to be part of the contest.
B.) They will allow MACGG to use any pictures of them for its site or advertisement.
C.) They will need to give the following information
Name: (First, M.I., Last)
Characters Name:
E-Mail Address:
Did they make it?:
D.) Lastly I will lastly need a photograph of them in their costume.

I'm looking for judges, if you are a judge you cannot enter.

More Information:

If you are a photographer please e-mail me and I will send you the form you'll need to print out for the contestants to sign.

Start Date: NOW

End Date: May 7, 2010

How many cons are there between the start and end date?: 58 nationwide

For more info please contact MACGG at: MACG.Host@hotmail.com

Site is currently down but a new one is currently under construction.

Lord-Zero-

Re: NEED PHOTOGRAPHERS (Nationwide Contest)

Post by Lord-Zero- » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Answer to an e-mail question

Hello, I saw your post on the ACP forums and was looking for more information for myself and a friend.
We are interested in submitting photos for this.
Thanks,
~Steph

MACGG Host:

There are two different ways to enter our contest, which will be listed below.

A.) Submit a photo of yourself to MACG.Host@hotmail.com and supply the following information:

Name: (Fist, M.I., Last)
Character's Name:
E-Mail Adress:
Is it a homemade costume?:

OR

B.) If you're at a convention and one of MACGG's photographers takes your picture and you fill out the form they give you with the following information filled out.

Name: (Fist, M.I., Last)
Character's Name:
E-Mail Adress:
Is it a homemade costume?:

On March 7, 2010 the wiiner will be announced and everyone will be e-mailed a picture of the winner's cosplay.

WARNING!
Please have your Parent/Guardian's permission before you enter the contest, if you win we will require your the following information:

City:
State:
Adress:
Zip Code:

This information is needed so that we can ship you your Volume One box set. They will also be need for pre-ordering your tickets which you'll be able to pick up at the convention of your choosing.