Close your eyes and throw a dart...

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Radical Dreamer

Close your eyes and throw a dart...

Post by Radical Dreamer » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:24 pm

Ok, it's time once again for the all around generic "give me ideas" thread. Yay!

I realized not too long ago that, for someone who wants to go to an anime con so bad he can taste it, I have only one anime costume (Nabeshin). All of my other costumes are based off of movies or comic books (ie: Indiana Jones, Phantom of the Opera, Gambit). So, I'll post some pics, and well go from there, I suppose.

Oh, and if you simply want to post pics, go ahead. But, I can look up characters. I just haven't watched all that many animes recently that didn't involve rather generic characters that fit me (ie: Love Hina, Green Green, Chobits...yeah, I'm getting to more actiony stuffs), they have interesting and good female characters, but the male characters I could easily pull off, I'd fear no one would get it because they are simply so generic.

Ok, here's some out of character and in character pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and attention. ^.^

cotncandy117

Re: Close your eyes and throw a dart...

Post by cotncandy117 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:02 am

I think that you would be a good Kyoya Ootori from Ouran High School Host Club or maybe kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya(I cosplay as Mikuru :wink: ). Sasuke from Naruto is a valid option although its been done lots. Possibly Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight. That's all I got for now. Hope this helps! You are a good looking guy so u should be able to be anything really, hehe :)

Radical Dreamer

Post by Radical Dreamer » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Ah! A reply!

Hm...I haven't heard of some of those, and others I'm not very familliar with...but I shall look into them. Thanks!
^.^

Any more ideas would be GREAT!

Radical Dreamer

Post by Radical Dreamer » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:55 pm

ok, mates. I've got an unexpected Anime event comming up that I really wanna costume up for...
Only there is a slight problem.
I have already begun growing my epic man beard for my jack sparrow costume for halloween...and I refuse to cut the chin stuff.
this leaves me in a predicament...
Plus, I'd really like to not cut my hair...I'm trying to grow a ponytail. >.<

There aren't that many anime characters that have kick-a$$ facial hair that I can utilize my mighty man beard for...at least, none that I know of.

So...
Any ideas?
Oh, and this is it:
That's been a couple weeks ago.

Radical Dreamer

Post by Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 pm

...wait...what?

Radical Dreamer

Post by Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm

Btw, new pic of the goatee. Still no helpful ideas?

Espyryora

Post by Espyryora » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:05 am

Jet from Cowboy Bebop haf facial hair like that. All you would have to do is figure out a bald cap, and gain like fifty pounds of muscle... ^___^;;