Prom Dress = Cosplay ideas? Help!

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Ebizz

Prom Dress = Cosplay ideas? Help!

Post by Ebizz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:56 am

Hello there!

I am going to Otakon this year once again (Girly Sora, once again XD) and I want another cosplay when Im not running around as the female entity of sora.

The trouble is, I don't have much money/time for another cosplay!

However, I DO have tons of these crazy prom dresses ( a lot of older sisters...) and I was wondering if you guys could help me with some ideas.
I'm 5'7'' with longish brown hair (past my shoulders) and brown eyes. The prom dresses are ranging in style and color, just shout out ideas and I'll see what i got! Thanks!!!

Gale

Re: Prom Dress = Cosplay ideas? Help!

Post by Gale » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Any of the princesses from Sailor Moon. If you don't want a wig and have a solid green dress, go with Princess Jupiter, or if you feel your hair is dark enough to pull of Princess Mars and you have a red dress that could work too. Otherwise if you have the appropriate wigs you could be any of them, except perhaps Princess Serenity since she has a well-known specifically styled dress.

Ebizz

Re: Prom Dress = Cosplay ideas? Help!

Post by Ebizz » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:37 am

sailor moon is a good idea, only i was never really into it >> I'd like for something a little more modern though ^^