1st time Cosplaying and I need some help choosing!

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
taraxgoesxboom

1st time Cosplaying and I need some help choosing!

Post by taraxgoesxboom » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi everyone =D

My names Tara, I'll be going to A-KON (in Dallas) for the first time in May and I'm having a hard time finding a character I'd like to go as. Mainly because I'm being picky... lol, but I thought you guys might could help.

There's a few things I'm looking for, I already have reddish/brown hair, so I'd like to have a character who has red or brown pig tails and preferably some type of weapon(although it's not necessary).

I haven't watched very many series compared to a lot of people, so I'm open to characters from any anime. I just would like to have some ideas, before I choose the final character.

After I get some ideas of what character I could go as I'll watch the animes and pick whichever one I fall in love with =P

Here's a picture of what I look like (if that will help) and kind of how I want my hair done.

Thanks!!!

rurutia

Re: 1st time Cosplaying and I need some help choosing!

Post by rurutia » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 pm

With that hairstyle, the first person to come to mind was Misa Amane from Death Note. ^0^
Even though your hair color is darker than hers - I'm sure that you can pull her off. : D

mermaidkat

Re: 1st time Cosplaying and I need some help choosing!

Post by mermaidkat » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:44 am

HATSUNE MIKU!!!

it's my first time too and she'll be my first costume. miku is a good choice and the only thing you'll have to worry about is which costume and wig to buy! (there's soooooooo many cosplay stores that have it!)
I am Kurayami, Princess of Darkness, Mistress of Anime, and Lover of Japan!