Newbie =3

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
RabidOtaku

Newbie =3

Post by RabidOtaku » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:03 am

Heya well I'm new to this site, my name is Abby, Im sorta new to cosplaying since I've only actually cosplayed at a convention once (but I've loved anime and manga for a long long time :D ). I've been to several conventions at the london Excel centre and am currently looking to go to more conventions during the year, it's just really hard to find some in London :?

My cosplay waldrobe is quite small at the moment it consists of, Misa Amane from Death Note, The Night class uniform from Vampire knight, a half done Horo costume from Wolf and Spice and thats pretty much it :o

Costumes I want.... I really want the Luna/Hazuki dress from Moon phase, and the Haruhi Suzumiya School Uniform outfit, and the Ouran high school host club Girls uniform (Im dying to go to an expo dressed as Renge and buy a Yaoi paddle to randomly hit host club cosplayers :lol:) once I get those I'll be a happy bunny :D

My fave animes/manga's include, Vampire Knight (my current obsession) Ouran high school host club, Karin, Moon phase, Hellsing, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Meru Puri, Hell girl, Rozen Maiden, and probbably a lot more that I cannot think of at the moment=3

well I know I talk a lot so I'll stop there otherwise I'll have people reading all day XDD
Abby .x.x.

Michiyo12

Re: Newbie =3

Post by Michiyo12 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:47 pm

hi and welcome ^^

Go Raven!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:36 am

Welcome here RabidOtaku, oh boy yer rabid you say? Alas though it is wonderful to have meet you!
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Nuku15

Post by Nuku15 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:30 pm

hey there rabid and welcome to acp nice to meet u and cool avatar