Recommendation on making 2 costumes

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
dancingpixies

Recommendation on making 2 costumes

Post by dancingpixies » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:25 pm

I plan on making Missingno and a Cup of Ramen made from cardboard, and I was wondering would it be worth it to add a fan inside the head of the missingno cosplay?

Missingno is from Pokemon, as it is as glitch, where Cup of Ramen is an orginal design

Misstress Testament

Re: Recommendation on making 2 costumes

Post by Misstress Testament » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:42 am

yes. Any time you do a mascot suit you should add a fan. They get hot, muggy, and retain heat very well. Trust me for your own comfort and saftey get a fan.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

zacharyclayton76

Re: Recommendation on making 2 costumes

Post by zacharyclayton76 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:09 am

Misstress Testament wrote:yes. Any time you do a mascot suit you should add a fan. They get hot, muggy, and retain heat very well. Trust me for your own comfort and safety get a fan.
I agree with you. There is too much heat inside the mascot costume. So, it’s a better idea, to add a fan into mascot costume. It gives you more comfort and safety.
Zachary
My school time panther mascot