HeySup

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Caligo

HeySup

Post by Caligo » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Sup.

I'm brand new here, to cosplaying, and I'm going to be making a Tokunaga costume for AnimeBoston 09. I've got an idea of what I'm going to do but not exactly a good one of how. I think I'm going to make the head out of chicken wire, use some kind of extension thing so that the arms will be good and long, and solid cones to stand on for his pointy little feet. They're also going to squeak when I walk.

So, is there anyone here that could help me out with what to make stuff out of, how to put pieces together, and... well, other things that would be essential? Thanks in advance.

Orite, Tokunaga is from the game and now anime Tales of the Abyss. Pictures of him can generally be found if you search Anise Tatlin, his master. He's this living doll that can grow huge and be even more badass.

Here's a picture of him with Anise, but it's fanart, so it isn't exactly how he looks. It's really good, though!

Choji Warrior

Re: HeySup

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:17 am

Hello there, my that sounds rather like fun there, Caligo. Tales of the Abyss huh? Im sorry its just that exam season... So my new found friend, that is rather interesting. Tokunaga was it? I truly do hope someone gives the help that you need in advance. Ive played a little bit of the game.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Caligo

Post by Caligo » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Wow, Choji. It's been awhile.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:06 am

Oh you're that Caligo... Didnt noticed yeah its me from FEO.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!