Please help

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Recneps

Please help

Post by Recneps » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:35 pm

I am planning on attending Otakon this year, and i look similar to Hohenheim of Light (Fullmetal Alchemist), but i cant find any pictures of his full body, all of the pictures are just his face. Can anyone help me find a good picture of Hohenheim so i can assemble my cosplay outfit? Thank you for all your help

Choji Warrior

Re: Please help

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:22 am

Phew... Guess its hard to improvise as well? I believe you want to do the trenchcoat Hohenheim outfit. Since theres more upper body pics of the other outfits he worn. Like the agent 007 one for example...

Guess Fanarts are another way to go. Unless you found the episode with him all shown. Or you have the mangas where he is portrayed in the most.

Dang he really is such a hassle to see all of him in picture form.
Its probably all black anyways the jacket/coat and the pants as well as the shoes. But the inside shirt. is pretty light. Like a tanish white color.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Recneps

Post by Recneps » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:19 pm

yea, i didn't even think of fan art thanks for the advise, i'll go look for some later tonight

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:22 am

You are welcome Recneps. Hohenheim is rather difficult in the outfit he is usually portrayed in. Just glad to help.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!