This is OniCourseMusha and I just Joined AC

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
onicoursemusha

This is OniCourseMusha and I just Joined AC

Post by onicoursemusha » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 am

I've been cosplaying for couple of years. I like to cosplay something different and more recognizable at anime cons. Check out my account to see my other few cosplays.

http://onicoursemusha.deviantart.com/

Itani-Yuki-Uchiha

Post by Itani-Yuki-Uchiha » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:53 am

welcome to ACP! I bet you have fun cosplaying as anime characters. I want to cosplay with my friend for Anime Weekend Atlanta next year. I think that it will be fun.
I love being me it's the most you get out of anything! Being you and having true friends who watch out for your safety!

onicoursemusha

Post by onicoursemusha » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:29 pm

Itani-Yuki-Uchiha wrote:welcome to ACP! I bet you have fun cosplaying as anime characters. I want to cosplay with my friend for Anime Weekend Atlanta next year. I think that it will be fun.
Man, believe it or not. I have not yet cosplayed an Anime character yet. DDR pad and Brain Age guy. Mostly video game characters unless you count my shinsengumi cosplay but its more of a historical cosplay not intendingly cosplay as one of the members from Rurounin Kenshin and Peacemaker Kurogane.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:53 pm

Hi there! Welcome to ACP. Have tons of fun okay? ... DDR and Brain Age?! Sounds good. Video games? Thats great in my book. So any other ones.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Itani-Yuki-Uchiha

Post by Itani-Yuki-Uchiha » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:14 pm

onicoursemusha wrote:
Itani-Yuki-Uchiha wrote:welcome to ACP! I bet you have fun cosplaying as anime characters. I want to cosplay with my friend for Anime Weekend Atlanta next year. I think that it will be fun.
Man, believe it or not. I have not yet cosplayed an Anime character yet. DDR pad and Brain Age guy. Mostly video game characters unless you count my shinsengumi cosplay but its more of a historical cosplay not intendingly cosplay as one of the members from Rurounin Kenshin and Peacemaker Kurogane.
I plan on going as either TenTen,Kagome,or Sailor Jupiter. I was going to go as Zakuro from Tokyo MewMew but for my age(which I am not telling) the shorts are too short for me to wear just yet. But I think that DDR is cool. Have you played DDRHottestDanceParty?
I love being me it's the most you get out of anything! Being you and having true friends who watch out for your safety!

onicoursemusha

Post by onicoursemusha » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:Hi there! Welcome to ACP. Have tons of fun okay? ... DDR and Brain Age?! Sounds good. Video games? Thats great in my book. So any other ones.
I hoping to pull off Little Mac from Punch out since I have the shirt. I do have a shinsengumi outfit but its pretty incomplete but I have the coat though.
Itani-Yuki-Uchiha wrote:
onicoursemusha wrote:
I plan on going as either TenTen,Kagome,or Sailor Jupiter. I was going to go as Zakuro from Tokyo MewMew but for my age(which I am not telling) the shorts are too short for me to wear just yet. But I think that DDR is cool. Have you played DDRHottestDanceParty?
You should check out some outfits from the upcoming DDR X game. Emi has a nice new outfit.

I haven't got the chance to play DDRhottestParty cuz I was mainly focused on DDR supernova 2 and DDRX most of the time. But I hope I'll try it out sometimes.

Itani-Yuki-Uchiha

Post by Itani-Yuki-Uchiha » Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:31 pm

it's really awesome my friend keeps falling when trying to do a back bend to hit the back arrows or when she has it on novice and it goes to fast! hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:31 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun! =|;D

Itani-Yuki-Uchiha

Post by Itani-Yuki-Uchiha » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:14 pm

you should try it it's really funny watching a girl fall down though especially her! hahahahahahahahahaha!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Well my Mall doesnt have it anymore they closed down the arcade place. Oh well. I think it is better in arcades than the actual game. I did play it when i was in Florida.

Itani-Yuki-Uchiha

Post by Itani-Yuki-Uchiha » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:17 pm

cool.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:15 am

Oh Little Mac is one of my favorite games... Too bad it was another guy in the Snes version of Punch Out.