Nunnally Lamperouge green and white dress costume

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
MissLindsie

Nunnally Lamperouge green and white dress costume

Post by MissLindsie » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:08 am

I need help for a Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebelion costume. It is Nunnally Lamperouge's green and white dress that she wears when she is not attending class or with the Student Council as an honerary member. I don't have a picture of it, but I can give you what it looks like from youtube.com.

This is what I am talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO8uiaISMXA

This is a Picture Drama and it's in Japanesse, but the begining of the clip shows her in her green and white dress.

I don't know where to begin. So please help me?

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 am

Well, I didn't see the lower half of her outfit, but it looks like a green jumper and a white/ivory blouse to me. Those are the types of patterns I'd search at the store. You should be able to find something because they look a lot like normal clothes. You might even be able to find the blouse ready-made.

MissLindsie

Post by MissLindsie » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:26 am

mrs.tomoe wrote:Well, I didn't see the lower half of her outfit, but it looks like a green jumper and a white/ivory blouse to me. Those are the types of patterns I'd search at the store. You should be able to find something because they look a lot like normal clothes. You might even be able to find the blouse ready-made.
Ok, thanks.

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:03 pm

You're welcome. Here's an example of a jumper pattern: http://www.mccallpattern.com/item/M5703 ... s&page=all
The purple & black one in that set was sort of what I thought of when I saw the video. You might want a normal waistline instead of a raised one, but that's the basic idea. Look through the pattern books to find what you want. Good luck!