Costumes ideas for a big dude?

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
NinjaK

Costumes ideas for a big dude?

Post by NinjaK » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:15 am

I'm 22, 5'11, and weigh 208 pounds. probably 200 pounds of that is muscle and the rest is beer passing through my system..(lol) I'm looking for some ideas.
My only ideas so far are:

Gatts from berserk.. I have the short hair and the muscle for it.

Jet from Coyboy Bebop.. I have close to the same build and wicked sideburns

As for newer anime.. I have been unable to get interested in anything for the past 3 years.. but I am not opposed.. I'll just have to go out and watch some of the ideas I hear.

If there are any ideas that involve baggy bondage pants then I have most of what I need already.
Last edited by NinjaK on Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:05 pm

So for Jet would he have hair? I agree with the other one, Gatts was it? Also Captain Brenner, and Waylon would like a word with you.

Also these two are from the game Advance Wars Day of Ruin.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Morbid_Circuit

Post by Morbid_Circuit » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:34 am

You could go as one of the Shinigami from BLEACH- they're all pretty muscular. Yasutora Chad, Zaraki Kenpachi, etc. Louis Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist is also pretty big...

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:56 am

Or you could also go as any of the Bleach characters in the Shinigami squads. Louis Armstrong is one too. I cannot believe i have forgotten about him.

NinjaK

Post by NinjaK » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 pm

hmm it seems that every idea I get would be a little too hard for me to get the materials for. I think I am going to do a Dethklok costume. Nathan Explosion. All I need is a wig and I'll paint my skin white and do the black around the eyes. Then I'll get a pair of baggy bondage pants. Also thinking of making a DethPhone... and I'll need to shave.. bah.. but its cheap
With martial valor, if one becomes like a revengeful ghost and shows great determination, though his head is cut off, he should not die.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:44 am

It sure is cheap. :) But I dont see that everyday. :D

So I think it is, worth a shot. NinjaK

NinjaK

Post by NinjaK » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:29 pm

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... &albumId=0

well now I am torn between shaving or not.. so here's my myspace pictures.. heh help a brotha out.

Thanks for all the info already given.. and I really don't want to go as Wolverine.... just throwin that out there

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm

Well it depends one which Wolverine outfit we're talking about here. Cool head pictures. :) Looks cool. You probably have more photos than what is shown if you are not an myspace member as of now. Do You like any of the other members from Dethlok Metalocalypse?

I think it works. If you do pick Nathan.