OH MY! I NEED HALP.

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!

Sumomo = good cosplay?

Cute! ^_^
83%
D: NO!
17%

Total votes: 6

Doctor Hentai--

OH MY! I NEED HALP.

Post by Doctor Hentai-- » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:14 pm

kay, so Anime North is in May of 2009, and I know it's early but I want alot of time to do it! I'm not waiting till the last minute!
The only problem is, I have no idea what to cosplay as.
x.x;
Please, any idea's?
A female cosplay please.
My main idea was Sumomo from Chobits.
I'm on gaiaonline tew. o w o
I'm looking for a cool female cosplay for the up coming anime north! I need idea's! HALP?!

Morbid_Circuit

Post by Morbid_Circuit » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Sumomo is a cute character and her outfit is super cute too. ^_^ The hair would be a minor problem though...

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:17 am

Dont know much about Chobits or Sumomo but the name sounds cute. She must be a great girl then!?! :D
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Doctor Hentai--

Post by Doctor Hentai-- » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:52 am

Morbid_Circuit wrote:Sumomo is a cute character and her outfit is super cute too. ^_^ The hair would be a minor problem though...
Well I thought about it, and like I hate wigs because they look so plastic and shiney, I think Iwould die my hair pink 0:
I'm on gaiaonline tew. o w o
I'm looking for a cool female cosplay for the up coming anime north! I need idea's! HALP?!

Starlit Rose

Post by Starlit Rose » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:18 pm

Do it~! Sumomo is one of CLAMP's cutest characters ever. XD

Amiya

Post by Amiya » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:04 am

Doctor Hentai-- wrote:
Morbid_Circuit wrote:Sumomo is a cute character and her outfit is super cute too. ^_^ The hair would be a minor problem though...
Well I thought about it, and like I hate wigs because they look so plastic and shiney, I think Iwould die my hair pink 0:
Wigs look plastic and shiny? If the wig is made from high quality fiber like Kanekalon, then it would look just as real as actual hair. Wigs from the Halloween store is a totally different store ^^" I don't know what your hair color is, but Sumono has got the most shocking shade of pink and purple and it's definitely easier to style a wig than real hair...

But Sumono is so cute! I'm going to AN '09 too, maybe I will see you there?
Cosplay/Commission Website - ID-Cosplay/Personal Website - Chibi-Dreams

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:53 am

Amiya wrote:
Doctor Hentai-- wrote:
Wigs look plastic and shiny? If the wig is made from high quality fiber like Kanekalon, then it would look just as real as actual hair. Wigs from the Halloween store is a totally different store ^^" I don't know what your hair color is, but Sumono has got the most shocking shade of pink and purple and it's definitely easier to style a wig than real hair...

But Sumono is so cute! I'm going to AN '09 too, maybe I will see you there?
My guess is that it was, Wigs from the Halloween stores! Also my Carlito wig isnt really realistic either. Its plastic looking and shiny.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!