Hey everyone, quick question!

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
apple-rocket

Hey everyone, quick question!

Post by apple-rocket » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:49 pm

So, I already have two costumes that I'm working on, but while I was working today, I came across two full bolts of fabric!
So I thought, "Hey, why not have a costume for each day of the convention?"

The bolts were a light tan, and a dark brown. Does anyone know any costumes that use those colors?

Here's my other thread with pictures and whatnot, if you need to see them:
viewtopic.php?t=7650

The only thing I could think of to make from this was an anthro version of Teddiursa.

Please give me some ideas if you have any! :D

Much appreciated! <3

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:31 am

An anthro version of Teddiursa?! :D Cool. Im probably the least person to know about sewing but maybe someone here can help?
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Morbid_Circuit

Post by Morbid_Circuit » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:34 pm

In Fulll Metal Alchemist: Conquerer of Shamballa(or however you spell it), Edward Elric's costume in the real world has a brown cloak and vest... Lighting from Final Fantasy XIII also has some brown in her outfit, more white than brown though. T_T Light Yagami of Death Note also has a brown uniform, though that might just be easier to buy. Mitarashi Anko from Naruto also has a brown/tannish trench coat. I hope that was of help! ^_^ Oh, and Sha Gojyo from Saiyuki Reload has a brown jacket. ^_^