ACParadise Forums

Forums for American Cosplay Paradise (ACP), Experience (ACE), and Snapshots (ACS)
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: St Louis Anime Con
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:48 am 

Hi all, I just found this site and was wanting to post an offer to do a group project.

I am planning on attending the St. Louis Anime Con http://animestl.com/ and I am pulling together a few groups to cosplay.
Right now I have a definite group for InuYasha, and and friend and I are pulling Revolutionary Girl Utena out this year as well. Also, I wanna do a Sailor Scouts, may be flexible what series since the sleeves are different for each.

Thanks in advance for any support ^_^

Post subject: St Louis Anime Con
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:29 pm 

I'm on the anime st. louis forum as "van" and I plan to go and cosplay as FF7AC cloud

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:49 am 

sWEET im probly going :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:54 pm 

Curses!!! for what ever reason none of these replies were ever forwarded so I didn't think anyone cared! I guess i'll be looking over this site more often than every four months...lol..

Post subject: Re: St Louis Anime Con
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 pm 

darkgaze2002 wrote:
Hi all, I just found this site and was wanting to post an offer to do a group project.

I am planning on attending the St. Louis Anime Con http://animestl.com/ and I am pulling together a few groups to cosplay.
Right now I have a definite group for InuYasha, and and friend and I are pulling Revolutionary Girl Utena out this year as well. Also, I wanna do a Sailor Scouts, may be flexible what series since the sleeves are different for each.

Thanks in advance for any support ^_^

Psst, they have a new website and forum. http://animest.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:20 am 

Er....that's an entirely different con in Nancy, France.

You're right that Anime St. Louis does have a new branding and site for 2009 though: www.kawakon.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:06 am 

Wow! A convention in STL!! Holy cow!

Just because I'm lazy, even though I'll go and check out their site in a few minutes... does anyone know the dates? I haven't seen a convention in STL since Kunicon in 2005 just before I left for Basic Training (Air Force)! If you went there, you might remember the skit contest winners were primarily a Roronoa Zoro cosplayer and a Trunks (from DBZ) cosplayer... I was the Zoro! Never received a reward for that.... cause the group that did Kunicon went outa business.... weak sauce...