new to cosplay.. help?

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
mssanimaluv

new to cosplay.. help?

Post by mssanimaluv » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:31 pm

i'm new to cosplaying =/
i was wondering what are good cosplays ideas for me?
i'm a blonde with short hair
i'd prefer a girl character but i dont care.
maybe something with a cheap costume?
i'm poor :cry:

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Theres always Kairi, Selphie, school girl outfits? Nice to meet you though. And i posted a suggestion or suggestions! :D
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Mike lou

American Cosplay Paradise

Post by Mike lou » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Bandai Entertainment and American Cosplay Paradise celebrating the U.S. release of Lucky Star and Gurren Lagann with various events at their booth at Anime Expo. June 5, 2008 (Cypress, CA) - Bandai Entertainment and American Cosplay Paradise are proud to celebrate the US release of LUCKY STAR and GURREN LAGANN at Anime Expo® 2008 in Los Angeles (July 3 ­ 6, 2008; Los Angeles Convention Center; www.anime-expo.org). Stop by Bandai's booth on Friday and Saturday in the exhibit hall, where you will be treated to various games testing your otaku knowledge, singing, and random prize giveaways!
------------------
Mike lou

North Carolina Drug Addiction

Itani-Yuki-Uchiha

Post by Itani-Yuki-Uchiha » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:40 am

Welcome! You could probably try short haired Ino Yamanaka from Naruto and probably try to throw the outfit together somehow! My friend and I are making our costumes because we don't have alot of money either! Enjoy your stay!
I love being me it's the most you get out of anything! Being you and having true friends who watch out for your safety!

Nuku15

Post by Nuku15 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Hey there and welcome :D