WANT TO BUY: Chobits: Chii, blonde wig, And/Or Lolita

Looking to buy a costume or prop? Look no further!
-Ruki-

WANT TO BUY: Chobits: Chii, blonde wig, And/Or Lolita

Post by -Ruki- » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:28 pm

A fair priced costume? Or one that is... Chi-ish... Lolx
Also, a Lolita dress? EGL, or Sweet. Also, a blonde wig, at least medium length with bangs?
Pictures, measurments and price thank you.
-[]Ruki[]-

nightsky386

Post by nightsky386 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:23 am

I have a long blonde wig, straight and with bangs, that you can trim if you think it's too long. The following link is to my cosplay.com Marketplace ad that has pictures and details. You can PM me there (Princess Blade) or respond here if you're interested. Thanks.

http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/show ... 74/cat/500

lolitababyangel

Post by lolitababyangel » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:35 am

We can do all of that for you at super low prices!! We have lots of gorgeous Lolita dresses and we can custom make any dress you want!! We also do costume commissions and offer cosplay wigs. If you don't see what you want on our site, just let us know and we can find you exactly what you are looking for in no time at all!! Check us out at
http://www.lolitababyangel.com

Thanks!!
Mandy and Haibo
Check out my little Lolita Fashion and Cosplay shop at http://www.lolitababyangel.com

Elaïse

Post by Elaïse » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm

I can make ears if you want:

MP if you want!

funnylookinchik

OFFICIAL EARS Chobits costume

Post by funnylookinchik » Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:10 pm

I have a Chobits Chii costume for sale with the OFFICIAL ears!!!! Costume includes ears, long blonde wig and purple lolita ruffly dress. Please email me at dianaepperson@gmail.com if interested. I have photos.[/img]

atlantia

Re: WANT TO BUY: Chobits: Chii, blonde wig, And/Or Lolita

Post by atlantia » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Are you still interested in purchasing a Chobits cosplay? I know this is really old, but I have a COMPLETE cosplay if interested. It's the Bakery Maid cosplay. Complete with lolita shoes, long blonde wig with bangs and is made from good quality kanekalon hair. It's really pretty and comfy to wear. I've only worn it once to a con for about 3 hours. It comes with the sleeve-poofs, dress, bloomers, stockings if you wish, wig, chii ears, neck collar. It's a complete cosplay. I am looking for around $140 for it. I paid $130 for the outfit originally, and $40 for the wig, and $75 for the shoes. So I think it's a good deal. :) email if you like at melissasubina@gmail.com I can send you pics if you are interested.

Measurements:

Bust: 38 " (this can be taken in, but is stretchy so if larger it will fit as well)
Waist: 33"ish has some give
Hips: free

Shoes: Ladies 8.5

Wig length is around butt length. I will take pics of it all if you are interested. :3