Naruto HELP!!!

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
StrawberryKitty

Naruto HELP!!!

Post by StrawberryKitty » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:12 am

Im going to be doing a naruto cosplay soon. My sister is going to be Tenten and im going to be Sakura... The thing is... I DON'T KNOW WHICH SAKURA I SHOULD COSPLAY AS!!! Orignal Sakura or Sakura from Naruto Shippūden! Im so confused!!! :shock:
"Life is like a box of chocolates you've get to eat them all before they go stale."
~*i ♥ cHoCoLaTe*~

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Which one are you mostly knowledgable on about? Do you know Sakura from Naruto original, or Naruto Shippudden more?
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

StrawberryKitty

Post by StrawberryKitty » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:33 am

Which one are you mostly knowledgable on about? Do you know Sakura from Naruto original, or Naruto Shippudden more?
Well i just started watching Naruto Shippudden/ Naruto Hurricane Chronicles but i can see the differences between the two. I really know alot about Sakura from Naruto Orignal and i kind of favor her more. But Sakura from Naruto Shippudden is stronger, has medical skills and is less obsessive about Saskue and starts to have feelings about Naruto. *screams like a little school girl* I personally think i relate to Sakura from Shippudden better because she's stronger and smarter then she was three years ago.
"Life is like a box of chocolates you've get to eat them all before they go stale."
~*i ♥ cHoCoLaTe*~

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:33 am

I see then... It seems your choice is easy then, Go for Shippuden Sakura... I seem to like her outfits in that, more than she had 3 years ago...

StrawberryKitty

Post by StrawberryKitty » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:54 am

Thanks Choji Warrior but i think im going to start with something simple for my second cosplay and someone in our Naruto Group is already going to be Shippudden Sakura *she told me last night* Thanks anyways! :oops:
~*i ♥ cHoCoLaTe*~

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:29 am

Aww... :cry: Hope you make a pretty cute plan B! Plan A was you Sakura cosplay...

StrawberryKitty

Post by StrawberryKitty » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Thanks!!! *bows* I still get to be Sakura but the original version! I'll post pics of us sometime in November thats when the convention is! (gives me time to get my costume ready!)
~*i ♥ cHoCoLaTe*~

yakan13

Post by yakan13 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:46 am

the original because it easyer for people to know what you are.XD
MEOOOW>_<