Hayate from DOA4

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Kyoko H

Hayate from DOA4

Post by Kyoko H » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:09 pm

I'm making a costume for my boyfriend using Hayate's 3rd costume (the red one with the mask.) I was just wondering if anyone had any good pics???

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 am

I am trying to find a good photoshot of him in action or not... I am having no luck... Went to places that i would normally find something... That costume is pretty hard unless someone cosplayed it before. I would help more if i had known someone with that game and system... Unfortunately i dont... :cry:
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Kyoko H

Post by Kyoko H » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:02 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:I am trying to find a good photoshot of him in action or not... I am having no luck... Went to places that i would normally find something... That costume is pretty hard unless someone cosplayed it before. I would help more if i had known someone with that game and system... Unfortunately i dont... :cry:
Thank you anyway! :)

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:15 am

Though you can find some video gameplay of him photobucket, youtube. but the quality of the video I seen was barely visible. That's possibly your only plan B.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!